Jill Kelley (below), the Florida woman who Sunday was identified as the person who sparked an FBI investigation that uncovered CIA Director General David Petraeus’ extramarital affair, has enlisted the help of the Washington-based crisis firm, according to news reports.
“We and our family have been friends with Gen. Petraeus and his family or over five years. We respect his and his family’s privacy and want the same for us and our three children,” she stated via her new crisis management company.
Beyond that, she’s denying she had an affair with the man.
The investigation has gotten so deep and serious that the Senate Intelligence Committee is also becoming involved, searching for a reason the FBI failed to report Petraeus’ secret affair.
Read/learn more at Ad Age.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here