Jill Kelley (below), the Florida woman who Sunday was identified as the person who sparked an FBI investigation that uncovered CIA Director General David Petraeus’ extramarital affair, has enlisted the help of the Washington-based crisis firm, according to news reports.
“We and our family have been friends with Gen. Petraeus and his family or over five years. We respect his and his family’s privacy and want the same for us and our three children,” she stated via her new crisis management company.
Beyond that, she’s denying she had an affair with the man.
The investigation has gotten so deep and serious that the Senate Intelligence Committee is also becoming involved, searching for a reason the FBI failed to report Petraeus’ secret affair.
Read/learn more at Ad Age.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here