*Los Angeles – Relationship and Life Coach Tony Gaskins will bring his popular dating workshops to California as he partners with One Church International to present a special two-night series, “Becoming Mr. and Ms. Right” November 15-16, 2012 at the Artist Resource Center in North Hollywood (11039 McCormick Street).
“I’m excited to come out to LA and help single men and women take their relationships to the next level,” said Gaskins. “There is a breakdown in communication between the sexes and I am determined to help bridge the gap so we can see a generation of healthy couples spring forth.”
Touré Roberts, executive producer and pastor of One Church International, believes today’s single men and women are ready to accept the call on their lives and date with purpose instead of for past-time.
“Single people are tired of broken relationships that leave them unfulfilled and depleted,” said Roberts. “Tony’s message will help them take a deep look at who they are as individuals so their future relationships will be balanced unions that will last.”
On Thursday, November 15th, Gaskins speaks directly with the men about dating, relationships and prioritizing goals. He’ll address communicating with women, finding a spouse and becoming the man God intends for them to be. On Friday, November 16th, Gaskins speaks to the women and will utilize the principles from his bestselling book, Mrs. Right: A Woman’s Guide to Becoming and Remaining a Wife. In both seminars he will use his bold and straightforward style to tell the audience exactly what they need to know to attract and keep a good man or woman.
“It’s time to get rid of our old dating routines that keep resulting in the same failed relationships,” said Alonda Thomas, event producer and author of It’s Okay To Wait. “When you know better, you do better and that is exactly why Tony’s workshops are so invaluable. Bring a pen and notepad because the pearls of wisdom he will share will be tools to refer back to again and again!”
Tickets for each session are $10 and available for purchase online at the following links or RSVP via email to [email protected].
Event proceeds will benefit “Power In Purity,” One Church International’s teen ministry.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here