*(Via Politico) – Rep. Jim Clyburn on Tuesday slammed critics of Susan Rice for questioning her competence, saying that Sen. John McCain “can’t hold a candle to her intellectually” and expressing anger about “code words” being used to tear down the U.N. ambassador.
“To call her incompetent, a Ph.D., Rhodes scholar being called incompetent by someone who can’t hold a candle to her intellectually, by someone who said — and Sen. McCain called her incompetent, as well — but he told us that Sarah Palin was a very competent person to be the vice president of the United States,” Clyburn (D-S.C.) said on CNN’s “Starting Point.” “That ought to tell you a little bit about his judgment.”
He hit Republicans for using the word “incompetent” to describe Rice.“I don’t like those words,” he said. “Say she was wrong for doing it, but don’t call her incompetent. That is something totally different. A lot of very competent people sometimes make errors.”
Read/learn more at Politico.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here