However, according to family friend, Jackson is OK and is resting in a Las Vegas hospital.
“He was doing well and says he’s feeling OK,” close family friend Brian Oxman told Reuters.
Oxman said the father of late pop icon Michael Jackson started experiencing weakness on Wednesday while walking in a park near his home and was later admitted to a hospital.
Oxman, Michael’s one-time attorney, said Jackson, 83, has a history of strokes.
“He was talking fine,” Oxman added. “He sounded excellent to me.”
A former U.S. Steel employee from Gary, Indiana, Joe Jackson managed and helped launched the career of his children with the R&B and soul group The Jackson 5 beginning in the 1960s.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here