However, according to family friend, Jackson is OK and is resting in a Las Vegas hospital.
“He was doing well and says he’s feeling OK,” close family friend Brian Oxman told Reuters.
Oxman said the father of late pop icon Michael Jackson started experiencing weakness on Wednesday while walking in a park near his home and was later admitted to a hospital.
Oxman, Michael’s one-time attorney, said Jackson, 83, has a history of strokes.
“He was talking fine,” Oxman added. “He sounded excellent to me.”
A former U.S. Steel employee from Gary, Indiana, Joe Jackson managed and helped launched the career of his children with the R&B and soul group The Jackson 5 beginning in the 1960s.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here