*Rihanna connected with fans in a different way using Facebook last night during a live chat with Andy Cohen. Millions of “friends” tuned in for a chat about anything the people wanted to talk about.
Participants posted tons of questions and comments, some as extreme as showing off their tattoos of the singer’s name.
One fan had to say something about her and Chris Brown:
“We love you and Chris together. You two are true inspiration. I have no doubt you two could conquer the world..!!!! You are the Bravest and your love for one another is simply Beautiful..!!”
RiRi responded with a simple “no,” but she had a smile on her face when she said it.
But she was sure to clear up that rumor during the interview, saying they are definitely not together.
She also chatted about her upcoming album “Unapologetic” and her duet with Chris Brown “Nobodies Business.”
“Basically [it’s] the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I’ll give and I’ll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here