*Rihanna connected with fans in a different way using Facebook last night during a live chat with Andy Cohen. Millions of “friends” tuned in for a chat about anything the people wanted to talk about.
Participants posted tons of questions and comments, some as extreme as showing off their tattoos of the singer’s name.
One fan had to say something about her and Chris Brown:
“We love you and Chris together. You two are true inspiration. I have no doubt you two could conquer the world..!!!! You are the Bravest and your love for one another is simply Beautiful..!!”
RiRi responded with a simple “no,” but she had a smile on her face when she said it.
But she was sure to clear up that rumor during the interview, saying they are definitely not together.
She also chatted about her upcoming album “Unapologetic” and her duet with Chris Brown “Nobodies Business.”
“Basically [it’s] the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I’ll give and I’ll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide.”
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here