*Rihanna’s 777 tour is turning out to be a PR disaster.
Following news that journalists weren’t getting the promised access to the star during her 7-day world tour aboard a 777, now comes news that she’s angered a group of fans in East London – who also were left feeling a bit short-changed by the singer.
At the Christmas lights turning on at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford, Riri was late for a scheduled performance, leaving some 20,000 fans waiting. And when she did turn up, she sang just one song, according to The Sun. She pocketed a cool $800,000 for her trouble.
Student Dannielle Harriette, 21, said: “It’s ridiculous. I was surprised she only did one song given the fee she was paid. She didn’t even finish it.”
Things repeated themselves later that evening when Rihanna showed up late for her intimate show at The Forum in the same city. Thankfully she put on a slightly better showing for the audience gathered there. It was the sixth of seven dates Rihanna’s playing on her 777 tour.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here