*Rihanna’s 777 tour is turning out to be a PR disaster.
Following news that journalists weren’t getting the promised access to the star during her 7-day world tour aboard a 777, now comes news that she’s angered a group of fans in East London – who also were left feeling a bit short-changed by the singer.
At the Christmas lights turning on at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford, Riri was late for a scheduled performance, leaving some 20,000 fans waiting. And when she did turn up, she sang just one song, according to The Sun. She pocketed a cool $800,000 for her trouble.
Student Dannielle Harriette, 21, said: “It’s ridiculous. I was surprised she only did one song given the fee she was paid. She didn’t even finish it.”
Things repeated themselves later that evening when Rihanna showed up late for her intimate show at The Forum in the same city. Thankfully she put on a slightly better showing for the audience gathered there. It was the sixth of seven dates Rihanna’s playing on her 777 tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here