*Rihanna’s 777 tour is turning out to be a PR disaster.
Following news that journalists weren’t getting the promised access to the star during her 7-day world tour aboard a 777, now comes news that she’s angered a group of fans in East London – who also were left feeling a bit short-changed by the singer.
At the Christmas lights turning on at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford, Riri was late for a scheduled performance, leaving some 20,000 fans waiting. And when she did turn up, she sang just one song, according to The Sun. She pocketed a cool $800,000 for her trouble.
Student Dannielle Harriette, 21, said: “It’s ridiculous. I was surprised she only did one song given the fee she was paid. She didn’t even finish it.”
Things repeated themselves later that evening when Rihanna showed up late for her intimate show at The Forum in the same city. Thankfully she put on a slightly better showing for the audience gathered there. It was the sixth of seven dates Rihanna’s playing on her 777 tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here