*Rihanna’s 777 tour is turning out to be a PR disaster.
Following news that journalists weren’t getting the promised access to the star during her 7-day world tour aboard a 777, now comes news that she’s angered a group of fans in East London – who also were left feeling a bit short-changed by the singer.
At the Christmas lights turning on at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford, Riri was late for a scheduled performance, leaving some 20,000 fans waiting. And when she did turn up, she sang just one song, according to The Sun. She pocketed a cool $800,000 for her trouble.
Student Dannielle Harriette, 21, said: “It’s ridiculous. I was surprised she only did one song given the fee she was paid. She didn’t even finish it.”
Things repeated themselves later that evening when Rihanna showed up late for her intimate show at The Forum in the same city. Thankfully she put on a slightly better showing for the audience gathered there. It was the sixth of seven dates Rihanna’s playing on her 777 tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here