*Rihanna’s 777 tour is turning out to be a PR disaster.
Following news that journalists weren’t getting the promised access to the star during her 7-day world tour aboard a 777, now comes news that she’s angered a group of fans in East London – who also were left feeling a bit short-changed by the singer.
At the Christmas lights turning on at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford, Riri was late for a scheduled performance, leaving some 20,000 fans waiting. And when she did turn up, she sang just one song, according to The Sun. She pocketed a cool $800,000 for her trouble.
Student Dannielle Harriette, 21, said: “It’s ridiculous. I was surprised she only did one song given the fee she was paid. She didn’t even finish it.”
Things repeated themselves later that evening when Rihanna showed up late for her intimate show at The Forum in the same city. Thankfully she put on a slightly better showing for the audience gathered there. It was the sixth of seven dates Rihanna’s playing on her 777 tour.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here