*With her nightmare of a 777 world tour wrapping Tuesday night in New York, Rihanna flew back to Europe to spend Thanksgiving day with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in Germany.
Rihanna writes in a series of posts on Twitter.com, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover… Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Berlin. Carpe Diem.”
Rihanna played gigs in seven cities in seven days to promote her new album “Unapologetic.” One of those cities was Berlin, which hosted the singer on Sunday, Nov. 18. She flew back to the German capital just three days later to see her former boyfriend perform last night at the O2 World Berlin as part of his Carpe Diem tour.
She later joined him for an aftershow party at a nightclub. After the party, Rihanna was seen hopping into Chris’ vehicle and driving back to his’ hotel.
Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 after he beat her on the eve of the Grammy Awards, leaving Brown with an assault conviction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here