*With her nightmare of a 777 world tour wrapping Tuesday night in New York, Rihanna flew back to Europe to spend Thanksgiving day with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in Germany.
Rihanna writes in a series of posts on Twitter.com, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover… Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Berlin. Carpe Diem.”
Rihanna played gigs in seven cities in seven days to promote her new album “Unapologetic.” One of those cities was Berlin, which hosted the singer on Sunday, Nov. 18. She flew back to the German capital just three days later to see her former boyfriend perform last night at the O2 World Berlin as part of his Carpe Diem tour.
She later joined him for an aftershow party at a nightclub. After the party, Rihanna was seen hopping into Chris’ vehicle and driving back to his’ hotel.
Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 after he beat her on the eve of the Grammy Awards, leaving Brown with an assault conviction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here