*With her nightmare of a 777 world tour wrapping Tuesday night in New York, Rihanna flew back to Europe to spend Thanksgiving day with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in Germany.
Rihanna writes in a series of posts on Twitter.com, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover… Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Berlin. Carpe Diem.”
Rihanna played gigs in seven cities in seven days to promote her new album “Unapologetic.” One of those cities was Berlin, which hosted the singer on Sunday, Nov. 18. She flew back to the German capital just three days later to see her former boyfriend perform last night at the O2 World Berlin as part of his Carpe Diem tour.
She later joined him for an aftershow party at a nightclub. After the party, Rihanna was seen hopping into Chris’ vehicle and driving back to his’ hotel.
Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 after he beat her on the eve of the Grammy Awards, leaving Brown with an assault conviction.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here