*With her nightmare of a 777 world tour wrapping Tuesday night in New York, Rihanna flew back to Europe to spend Thanksgiving day with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in Germany.
Rihanna writes in a series of posts on Twitter.com, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover… Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Berlin. Carpe Diem.”
Rihanna played gigs in seven cities in seven days to promote her new album “Unapologetic.” One of those cities was Berlin, which hosted the singer on Sunday, Nov. 18. She flew back to the German capital just three days later to see her former boyfriend perform last night at the O2 World Berlin as part of his Carpe Diem tour.
She later joined him for an aftershow party at a nightclub. After the party, Rihanna was seen hopping into Chris’ vehicle and driving back to his’ hotel.
Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 after he beat her on the eve of the Grammy Awards, leaving Brown with an assault conviction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here