*With her nightmare of a 777 world tour wrapping Tuesday night in New York, Rihanna flew back to Europe to spend Thanksgiving day with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in Germany.
Rihanna writes in a series of posts on Twitter.com, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover… Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Berlin. Carpe Diem.”
Rihanna played gigs in seven cities in seven days to promote her new album “Unapologetic.” One of those cities was Berlin, which hosted the singer on Sunday, Nov. 18. She flew back to the German capital just three days later to see her former boyfriend perform last night at the O2 World Berlin as part of his Carpe Diem tour.
She later joined him for an aftershow party at a nightclub. After the party, Rihanna was seen hopping into Chris’ vehicle and driving back to his’ hotel.
Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 after he beat her on the eve of the Grammy Awards, leaving Brown with an assault conviction.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here