*Early this morning, Rihanna revealed that she has a duet entitled “Nobodies Business” with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album “Unapologetic,” due Nov. 19, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple has rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
The two singers appeared on remixes of each other’s songs earlier this year: Brown on Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna on Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Other collaborations on Rihanna’s upcoming “Unapologetic” album include rapper Eminem, newcomer singer-songwriter Mikky Ekko and rapper Future.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here