*Early this morning, Rihanna revealed that she has a duet entitled “Nobodies Business” with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album “Unapologetic,” due Nov. 19, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple has rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
The two singers appeared on remixes of each other’s songs earlier this year: Brown on Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna on Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Other collaborations on Rihanna’s upcoming “Unapologetic” album include rapper Eminem, newcomer singer-songwriter Mikky Ekko and rapper Future.
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here