*Early this morning, Rihanna revealed that she has a duet entitled “Nobodies Business” with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album “Unapologetic,” due Nov. 19, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple has rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
The two singers appeared on remixes of each other’s songs earlier this year: Brown on Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna on Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Other collaborations on Rihanna’s upcoming “Unapologetic” album include rapper Eminem, newcomer singer-songwriter Mikky Ekko and rapper Future.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here