*Early this morning, Rihanna revealed that she has a duet entitled “Nobodies Business” with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album “Unapologetic,” due Nov. 19, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple has rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
The two singers appeared on remixes of each other’s songs earlier this year: Brown on Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna on Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Other collaborations on Rihanna’s upcoming “Unapologetic” album include rapper Eminem, newcomer singer-songwriter Mikky Ekko and rapper Future.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here