*Early this morning, Rihanna revealed that she has a duet entitled “Nobodies Business” with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, three years after Brown was charged with assaulting her.
The song was part of an official track list that Rihanna tweeted to her followers for her upcoming album “Unapologetic,” due Nov. 19, and comes after weeks of speculation in the media that the couple has rekindled their romance being spotted together at numerous events.
The two singers appeared on remixes of each other’s songs earlier this year: Brown on Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna on Brown’s “Turn Up the Music.”
Other collaborations on Rihanna’s upcoming “Unapologetic” album include rapper Eminem, newcomer singer-songwriter Mikky Ekko and rapper Future.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here