*Looks like that nightmare of a 777 tour paid off for Rihanna.
The singer has finally scored her first No. 1 album on the U.S. Billboard 200 Albums chart with her recently released “Unapologetic.”
Of course she took to Twitter to share the good news with her fans – aka, her “Navy.”
“Wait!!!!! What the F–K?!!!!” the 24-year-old tweeted. “#UNAPOLOGETIC just debuted at #1 in AMERICA!!!!! My first number 1 album there!!! Thank you Navy, u deserve it.”
Rihanna followed the post up with, “I’m legit crying like a p–sy right now!! #UNAPOLOGETIC.”
Unapologetic is Rihanna’s seventh album in seven years, and her latest single, “Diamonds,” has spent the past two weeks at the top of the Hot 100 list, making it her 12th No. 1 hit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here