*Rihanna and Chris Brown had a barrage of Twitter activity over the weekend that included pics from their hookup in Germany, and Brown getting into it with a female comedian, resulting in the abrupt deletion of his Twitter account altogether. This all started last week, at the close of Rihanna’s 777 world tour. She tweeted, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover.” She was then reported to be spending Thanksgiving with her famous ex-boyfriend next day and the couple were spotted at a bar in Germany where Brown had been performing on the 23rd. Later, Rihanna posted a photo of her “lover” Brown lying face down, half-naked on a slept-in double bed on top of his Bart Simpson jacket with the caption “Dis n***a……. #BartObsessed.” Although Brown’s face isn’t visible, his tattoos are on full display — as are his boxer-briefs. She then posted a picture of herself without a top on and with her back to the camera yesterday, which left followers wondering: Who took the photo? Before Riri’s Twitter activity, Brown got into a huge tweet fight with comedy writer Jenny Johnson, sending her nasty posts after she called him “a worthless piece of s**t.” Johnson, who is often cited as one of the funniest presences on Twitter, has poked fun at Brown ever since his 2009 arrest for beating Rihanna, largely due to his apparent lack of remorse. One of Johnson’s most popular tweets, “Call me old fashioned, but Chris Brown should be in prison,” was retweeted 1,869 times. But it wasn’t until she tweeted the following that she grabbed Brown’s attention: “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I’m only 23…” Brown, who has 11.6 million followers on Twitter, responded by hurling sexual, graphic insults toward Johnson. (The full, NSFW exchange is below.) As of Sunday night, Brown’s Twitter account was deleted. But of course, it wasn’t over. Brown deleted his account after posting, “To teambreezy . . . Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches crazy . . . Further proved my point of how immature society is. #CarpeDiem.” Johnson’s final tweet on the matter read, “According to Team Breezy, if you have a difference of opinion with someone, ‘eating a dick’ is the cure for any and all problems. #Knowledge.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here