*Rihanna and Chris Brown had a barrage of Twitter activity over the weekend that included pics from their hookup in Germany, and Brown getting into it with a female comedian, resulting in the abrupt deletion of his Twitter account altogether. This all started last week, at the close of Rihanna’s 777 world tour. She tweeted, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover.” She was then reported to be spending Thanksgiving with her famous ex-boyfriend next day and the couple were spotted at a bar in Germany where Brown had been performing on the 23rd. Later, Rihanna posted a photo of her “lover” Brown lying face down, half-naked on a slept-in double bed on top of his Bart Simpson jacket with the caption “Dis n***a……. #BartObsessed.” Although Brown’s face isn’t visible, his tattoos are on full display — as are his boxer-briefs. She then posted a picture of herself without a top on and with her back to the camera yesterday, which left followers wondering: Who took the photo? Before Riri’s Twitter activity, Brown got into a huge tweet fight with comedy writer Jenny Johnson, sending her nasty posts after she called him “a worthless piece of s**t.” Johnson, who is often cited as one of the funniest presences on Twitter, has poked fun at Brown ever since his 2009 arrest for beating Rihanna, largely due to his apparent lack of remorse. One of Johnson’s most popular tweets, “Call me old fashioned, but Chris Brown should be in prison,” was retweeted 1,869 times. But it wasn’t until she tweeted the following that she grabbed Brown’s attention: “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I’m only 23…” Brown, who has 11.6 million followers on Twitter, responded by hurling sexual, graphic insults toward Johnson. (The full, NSFW exchange is below.) As of Sunday night, Brown’s Twitter account was deleted. But of course, it wasn’t over. Brown deleted his account after posting, “To teambreezy . . . Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches crazy . . . Further proved my point of how immature society is. #CarpeDiem.” Johnson’s final tweet on the matter read, “According to Team Breezy, if you have a difference of opinion with someone, ‘eating a dick’ is the cure for any and all problems. #Knowledge.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here