*Rihanna and Chris Brown had a barrage of Twitter activity over the weekend that included pics from their hookup in Germany, and Brown getting into it with a female comedian, resulting in the abrupt deletion of his Twitter account altogether. This all started last week, at the close of Rihanna’s 777 world tour. She tweeted, “All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover.” She was then reported to be spending Thanksgiving with her famous ex-boyfriend next day and the couple were spotted at a bar in Germany where Brown had been performing on the 23rd. Later, Rihanna posted a photo of her “lover” Brown lying face down, half-naked on a slept-in double bed on top of his Bart Simpson jacket with the caption “Dis n***a……. #BartObsessed.” Although Brown’s face isn’t visible, his tattoos are on full display — as are his boxer-briefs. She then posted a picture of herself without a top on and with her back to the camera yesterday, which left followers wondering: Who took the photo? Before Riri’s Twitter activity, Brown got into a huge tweet fight with comedy writer Jenny Johnson, sending her nasty posts after she called him “a worthless piece of s**t.” Johnson, who is often cited as one of the funniest presences on Twitter, has poked fun at Brown ever since his 2009 arrest for beating Rihanna, largely due to his apparent lack of remorse. One of Johnson’s most popular tweets, “Call me old fashioned, but Chris Brown should be in prison,” was retweeted 1,869 times. But it wasn’t until she tweeted the following that she grabbed Brown’s attention: “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I’m only 23…” Brown, who has 11.6 million followers on Twitter, responded by hurling sexual, graphic insults toward Johnson. (The full, NSFW exchange is below.) As of Sunday night, Brown’s Twitter account was deleted. But of course, it wasn’t over. Brown deleted his account after posting, “To teambreezy . . . Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches crazy . . . Further proved my point of how immature society is. #CarpeDiem.” Johnson’s final tweet on the matter read, “According to Team Breezy, if you have a difference of opinion with someone, ‘eating a dick’ is the cure for any and all problems. #Knowledge.”
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here