Each year the singer and former “Dreamgirls” star has wowed audiences and supporters with a phenomenal musical show and awards ceremony; to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS.
This year’s line up includes Oleta Adams, Faith Evans, A’ngela Winbush, Tramaine Hawkins, Lalah Hathaway, Jennifer Lewis, Kristinia DeBarge, and the Hill Sisters.
A special note about all of this year’s participants is that everyone has been impacted by HIV/AIDS in some way.
DIVAS Simply Singing! is an annual benefit concert, produced in conjunction with The DIVA Foundation to help raise money and awareness about HIV/AIDS.
DIVAS Simply Singing! is the longest consecutive running musical AIDS benefit concert in the country, raising awareness and erasing stigma, one song at a time, to help and assist AIDS organizations in Los Angeles and around the world.
The 22nd annual DIVAS Simply Singing! will take place on Dec. 1 at Club Nokia L.A. LIVE at 7:30 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here