Each year the singer and former “Dreamgirls” star has wowed audiences and supporters with a phenomenal musical show and awards ceremony; to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS.
This year’s line up includes Oleta Adams, Faith Evans, A’ngela Winbush, Tramaine Hawkins, Lalah Hathaway, Jennifer Lewis, Kristinia DeBarge, and the Hill Sisters.
A special note about all of this year’s participants is that everyone has been impacted by HIV/AIDS in some way.
DIVAS Simply Singing! is an annual benefit concert, produced in conjunction with The DIVA Foundation to help raise money and awareness about HIV/AIDS.
DIVAS Simply Singing! is the longest consecutive running musical AIDS benefit concert in the country, raising awareness and erasing stigma, one song at a time, to help and assist AIDS organizations in Los Angeles and around the world.
The 22nd annual DIVAS Simply Singing! will take place on Dec. 1 at Club Nokia L.A. LIVE at 7:30 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here