*Snoop Dogg has teamed with Rita Ora, Derrick Rose and his British BFF David Beckham for a new promo short for Adidas – an animated re-imagining of Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.”
The rapper appears in the short film created by Beavis and Butt-head artist J.J. Sedelmaier. [Watch below.]
In the clip, named “The Cautionary Tale of Ebenezer Snoop,” Snoop Dogg takes on a role inspired by Dickens’ famous Ebenezer Scrooge character, while Beckham appears as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Singer Ora stars as the Ghost of Christmas Future, and there are appearances from NBA player Rose, tennis ace Andy Murray and skateboarder Mark Gonzales.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here