*Snoop Dogg has teamed with Rita Ora, Derrick Rose and his British BFF David Beckham for a new promo short for Adidas – an animated re-imagining of Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.”
The rapper appears in the short film created by Beavis and Butt-head artist J.J. Sedelmaier. [Watch below.]
In the clip, named “The Cautionary Tale of Ebenezer Snoop,” Snoop Dogg takes on a role inspired by Dickens’ famous Ebenezer Scrooge character, while Beckham appears as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Singer Ora stars as the Ghost of Christmas Future, and there are appearances from NBA player Rose, tennis ace Andy Murray and skateboarder Mark Gonzales.
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here