*Snoop Dogg has teamed with Rita Ora, Derrick Rose and his British BFF David Beckham for a new promo short for Adidas – an animated re-imagining of Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.”
The rapper appears in the short film created by Beavis and Butt-head artist J.J. Sedelmaier. [Watch below.]
In the clip, named “The Cautionary Tale of Ebenezer Snoop,” Snoop Dogg takes on a role inspired by Dickens’ famous Ebenezer Scrooge character, while Beckham appears as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Singer Ora stars as the Ghost of Christmas Future, and there are appearances from NBA player Rose, tennis ace Andy Murray and skateboarder Mark Gonzales.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here