*Snoop Dogg has teamed with Rita Ora, Derrick Rose and his British BFF David Beckham for a new promo short for Adidas – an animated re-imagining of Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.”
The rapper appears in the short film created by Beavis and Butt-head artist J.J. Sedelmaier. [Watch below.]
In the clip, named “The Cautionary Tale of Ebenezer Snoop,” Snoop Dogg takes on a role inspired by Dickens’ famous Ebenezer Scrooge character, while Beckham appears as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Singer Ora stars as the Ghost of Christmas Future, and there are appearances from NBA player Rose, tennis ace Andy Murray and skateboarder Mark Gonzales.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here