*Snoop Dogg has teamed with Rita Ora, Derrick Rose and his British BFF David Beckham for a new promo short for Adidas – an animated re-imagining of Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.”
The rapper appears in the short film created by Beavis and Butt-head artist J.J. Sedelmaier. [Watch below.]
In the clip, named “The Cautionary Tale of Ebenezer Snoop,” Snoop Dogg takes on a role inspired by Dickens’ famous Ebenezer Scrooge character, while Beckham appears as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Singer Ora stars as the Ghost of Christmas Future, and there are appearances from NBA player Rose, tennis ace Andy Murray and skateboarder Mark Gonzales.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here