*A St. Louis sports-talk radio host’s show has been dropped after he said on air that many blacks voted for President Barack Obama because of his race.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that veteran host Kevin Slaten is out at the sports-talk station KFNS. He wasn’t a direct employee because his arrangement had him selling his own advertising as an independent contractor. Thus, he wasn’t technically fired — his show was canceled.
Slaten said during his Thursday broadcast that the fact that 93 percent of blacks voted for Obama suggested they were bigoted in their voting.
Station general manager Katy Pavelonis confirmed the show’s cancellation Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here