*A St. Louis sports-talk radio host’s show has been dropped after he said on air that many blacks voted for President Barack Obama because of his race.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that veteran host Kevin Slaten is out at the sports-talk station KFNS. He wasn’t a direct employee because his arrangement had him selling his own advertising as an independent contractor. Thus, he wasn’t technically fired — his show was canceled.
Slaten said during his Thursday broadcast that the fact that 93 percent of blacks voted for Obama suggested they were bigoted in their voting.
Station general manager Katy Pavelonis confirmed the show’s cancellation Monday.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here