*A St. Louis sports-talk radio host’s show has been dropped after he said on air that many blacks voted for President Barack Obama because of his race.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that veteran host Kevin Slaten is out at the sports-talk station KFNS. He wasn’t a direct employee because his arrangement had him selling his own advertising as an independent contractor. Thus, he wasn’t technically fired — his show was canceled.
Slaten said during his Thursday broadcast that the fact that 93 percent of blacks voted for Obama suggested they were bigoted in their voting.
Station general manager Katy Pavelonis confirmed the show’s cancellation Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here