*A St. Louis sports-talk radio host’s show has been dropped after he said on air that many blacks voted for President Barack Obama because of his race.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that veteran host Kevin Slaten is out at the sports-talk station KFNS. He wasn’t a direct employee because his arrangement had him selling his own advertising as an independent contractor. Thus, he wasn’t technically fired — his show was canceled.
Slaten said during his Thursday broadcast that the fact that 93 percent of blacks voted for Obama suggested they were bigoted in their voting.
Station general manager Katy Pavelonis confirmed the show’s cancellation Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here