And of course the number one question was why she supported Mitt Romney.
“I liked Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican, I thought he had a good plan for our economy,” Dash said.
Dash explained how she got “hell” for supporting Romney, citing race as the reason to why she was attacked.
“It was about race and I don’t feel that race should play any part in this.”
Check out some of the highlights of Stacey’s appearance below:
“I like Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican. I thought he had a good plan for our economy. One of the things in his plan was to create a regulatory environment that encourages investment and certainty, which I think is the key to us getting jobs…”
On Not Voting For President Obama & Receiving Backlash:
“It was about race. I don’t feel race should play any part in this. I don’t want to harp on the negativity of that. It saddened me. People say things and do things when they feel let down or they feel like they’re not important or they feel like you don’t care about them. I think the Republican party should embrace more ethnic … be more inclusive of everyone.”
Check out some of the interview:
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here