And of course the number one question was why she supported Mitt Romney.
“I liked Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican, I thought he had a good plan for our economy,” Dash said.
Dash explained how she got “hell” for supporting Romney, citing race as the reason to why she was attacked.
“It was about race and I don’t feel that race should play any part in this.”
Check out some of the highlights of Stacey’s appearance below:
“I like Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican. I thought he had a good plan for our economy. One of the things in his plan was to create a regulatory environment that encourages investment and certainty, which I think is the key to us getting jobs…”
On Not Voting For President Obama & Receiving Backlash:
“It was about race. I don’t feel race should play any part in this. I don’t want to harp on the negativity of that. It saddened me. People say things and do things when they feel let down or they feel like they’re not important or they feel like you don’t care about them. I think the Republican party should embrace more ethnic … be more inclusive of everyone.”
Check out some of the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here