And of course the number one question was why she supported Mitt Romney.
“I liked Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican, I thought he had a good plan for our economy,” Dash said.
Dash explained how she got “hell” for supporting Romney, citing race as the reason to why she was attacked.
“It was about race and I don’t feel that race should play any part in this.”
Check out some of the highlights of Stacey’s appearance below:
“I like Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican. I thought he had a good plan for our economy. One of the things in his plan was to create a regulatory environment that encourages investment and certainty, which I think is the key to us getting jobs…”
On Not Voting For President Obama & Receiving Backlash:
“It was about race. I don’t feel race should play any part in this. I don’t want to harp on the negativity of that. It saddened me. People say things and do things when they feel let down or they feel like they’re not important or they feel like you don’t care about them. I think the Republican party should embrace more ethnic … be more inclusive of everyone.”
Check out some of the interview:
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here