And of course the number one question was why she supported Mitt Romney.
“I liked Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican, I thought he had a good plan for our economy,” Dash said.
Dash explained how she got “hell” for supporting Romney, citing race as the reason to why she was attacked.
“It was about race and I don’t feel that race should play any part in this.”
Check out some of the highlights of Stacey’s appearance below:
“I like Romney because of his track record. I’m a fiscal Republican. I thought he had a good plan for our economy. One of the things in his plan was to create a regulatory environment that encourages investment and certainty, which I think is the key to us getting jobs…”
On Not Voting For President Obama & Receiving Backlash:
“It was about race. I don’t feel race should play any part in this. I don’t want to harp on the negativity of that. It saddened me. People say things and do things when they feel let down or they feel like they’re not important or they feel like you don’t care about them. I think the Republican party should embrace more ethnic … be more inclusive of everyone.”
Check out some of the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here