*If you missed it, Star Jones was on the Wendy Williams Show earlier today.
And of course whenever Star in front of a microphone she is compelled to give her opinion on whatever she’s asked.
Naturally the subject turned to the recent Presidential election, Donald Trump’s comments about Obama and more.
Like EURweb on Facebook
We’re sure you won’t be surprised to know that Wendy just had to kn ow Star’s thoughts on Stacey Dash’s less than popular endorsement of Mitt Romney.
“I encourage African-Americans, brown people to be involved in politics, because you know I encourage you to be a part of both national parties,” Jones responded. “But if you have a vagina, brown skin, and a brain, I don’t see how you could have endorsed Romney.”
Lawd have mercy, she came out the box swinging. But Miss Jones wasn’t through.
“Romney-Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign. So, you do you, endorse who your gonna endorse, but understand, I’m gonna come for it.”
Jones also had this to say about Donald Trump’s announcement last month, that he would pay President Obama $5 million to reveal his college transcripts and passport records:
“You wanna just pull it back and pump your brakes a little bit,” said Jones. “Especially when you are talking about subjects as sensitive as these are.”
And what about that fictional novel she scripted called “Satan’s Sisters” which she trying to bring to screen?
“I had a producers call yesterday and the script is about to be presented to VH1.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here