*When it comes to UN Ambassador Susan Rice – Republican Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayote – are in full scale a-hole mode.
Rice, a potential Secretary of State nominee for President Obama, met with the senators on Tuesday. Unfortunately, she may as well have stayed home because when it was all over, the 3 politicos said they liked her even less.
Republican lawmakers said Tuesday their meeting with Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, and the acting CIA director left them with more unanswered questions about her remarks following the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.
Speaking to reporters after the morning meeting, Sen. John McCain said he and fellow Republicans Sen. Kelly Ayotte and Lindsey Graham were “significantly troubled” by many of the answers they received from Rice, who asked for the meeting with the three senators after they issued sharp criticism of her response to the Benghazi attack.
“It was clear that the information that she gave the American people was incorrect when she said that it was a spontaneous demonstration triggered by a hateful video,” McCain said. “There was compelling evidence at the time that was certainly not the case, including statements by Libyans as well as other Americans who are fully aware that people don’t bring mortars and rocket propelled grenades to a spontaneous demonstration.”
Graham, speaking after McCain, said he was “more disturbed now than I was before that 16 September explanation about how four Americans died in Benghazi, Libya, by Ambassador Rice.”
Read/learn more at CNN.
Watch this video report from CNN:
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here