*Swizz Beatz is brushing off reports that he has fallen behind on his taxes, insisting he has the documents to prove he is up to date with his payments.
Reports surfaced on Monday suggesting New York authorities were chasing the producer, real name Kasseem Dean, for failing to pay $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010. He was also accused of owing $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
But Alicia Keys’ husband was adamant the invoices have already been settled and he’s confident the facts will speak for themselves.
“I don’t have no tax issues,” he said on BET’s 106 & Park. “And if I have $100,000 tax issues then I’m in serious trouble. I’m not really going to speak, but everyone will see what it is. At this time I will feel no need to speak… but the people who put it out there, they’re going to have to retract that due to the facts.”
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here