*Swizz Beatz is brushing off reports that he has fallen behind on his taxes, insisting he has the documents to prove he is up to date with his payments.
Reports surfaced on Monday suggesting New York authorities were chasing the producer, real name Kasseem Dean, for failing to pay $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010. He was also accused of owing $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
But Alicia Keys’ husband was adamant the invoices have already been settled and he’s confident the facts will speak for themselves.
“I don’t have no tax issues,” he said on BET’s 106 & Park. “And if I have $100,000 tax issues then I’m in serious trouble. I’m not really going to speak, but everyone will see what it is. At this time I will feel no need to speak… but the people who put it out there, they’re going to have to retract that due to the facts.”
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here