*Swizz Beatz is brushing off reports that he has fallen behind on his taxes, insisting he has the documents to prove he is up to date with his payments.
Reports surfaced on Monday suggesting New York authorities were chasing the producer, real name Kasseem Dean, for failing to pay $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010. He was also accused of owing $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
But Alicia Keys’ husband was adamant the invoices have already been settled and he’s confident the facts will speak for themselves.
“I don’t have no tax issues,” he said on BET’s 106 & Park. “And if I have $100,000 tax issues then I’m in serious trouble. I’m not really going to speak, but everyone will see what it is. At this time I will feel no need to speak… but the people who put it out there, they’re going to have to retract that due to the facts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here