*Swizz Beatz is brushing off reports that he has fallen behind on his taxes, insisting he has the documents to prove he is up to date with his payments.
Reports surfaced on Monday suggesting New York authorities were chasing the producer, real name Kasseem Dean, for failing to pay $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010. He was also accused of owing $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
But Alicia Keys’ husband was adamant the invoices have already been settled and he’s confident the facts will speak for themselves.
“I don’t have no tax issues,” he said on BET’s 106 & Park. “And if I have $100,000 tax issues then I’m in serious trouble. I’m not really going to speak, but everyone will see what it is. At this time I will feel no need to speak… but the people who put it out there, they’re going to have to retract that due to the facts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here