*New York tax officials have filed a demand against Swiss Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, seeking $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010.
According to TMZ, Alicia Keys’ husband also owes $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
In 2010, Swizz Beatz was hit with a $652,727 lien for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008, but his lawyer insisted he was “negotiating an amicable resolution of the dispute.”
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here