*New York tax officials have filed a demand against Swiss Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, seeking $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010.
According to TMZ, Alicia Keys’ husband also owes $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
In 2010, Swizz Beatz was hit with a $652,727 lien for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008, but his lawyer insisted he was “negotiating an amicable resolution of the dispute.”
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here