*New York tax officials have filed a demand against Swiss Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, seeking $98,246 in unpaid taxes from 2010.
According to TMZ, Alicia Keys’ husband also owes $2.6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax debts.
In 2010, Swizz Beatz was hit with a $652,727 lien for delinquent taxes stemming from 2008, but his lawyer insisted he was “negotiating an amicable resolution of the dispute.”
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here