So much so that the network expanded the show to a full hour beginning tomorrow (11-14-12), at 11pm Eastern. However, the show will only air on a weekly basis.
Hold up. Wait a minute, you go from doing a half-hour nightly edition to a one-day-a-week hour long version. Hmm, is that a promotion or demotion?
Well, while you ponder that, the net’s press release says the “award-winning journalist reaches deep into topics, empowering the community with the latest information and research. With an extra hour, imagine the possibilities of mind-expansion.”
Yes, imagine the possibilities. And what does T. J. Holmes have to say about the move?
“I am excited to have more time to delve into the topics that affect our community, content that will ignite, inspire, educate and empower us as a passionate collective and community,” he said. “The election proved people of color are a coveted segment within society with voices that deserve and require platforms and time to be heard so resolve and solutions can be implemented towards greater change.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here