But she admits Vince is the man of the household.
“Everybody thinks that I run this house. I definitely don’t. He definitely does, and he is a divo,” she told Ebony magazine.
With the couple’s new spin-off show, “Tamar & Vince,” audiences get a different look into the lives of this dynamic relationship and see how the two work together.
Tamar says her husband has “divo” tendencies. If you’ve been watching, you know the show also put fans in the front seat of their struggle to have children.
“We wanted to bring awareness to things that people were afraid to talk about. I just thought that it was very important for women to understand that when you hit 30 and 31— and people joke about a biological clock, but it is a real thing and it does tick,” she said.
Surprisingly, “Tamar & Vince” wasn’t her idea. Vince had to convince the singer and socialite the show was a good idea. He told her this would give people a different perspective of Tamar.
“He felt that it was necessary for people to see the other side of me. People only see me being the loudmouth, bratty younger sister and he was like, ‘there’s so much more to you than that,’ and I feel people definitely need to see that,” she said.
“Tamar & Vince” airs Thurs at 9|8c on WE tv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here