But she admits Vince is the man of the household.
“Everybody thinks that I run this house. I definitely don’t. He definitely does, and he is a divo,” she told Ebony magazine.
With the couple’s new spin-off show, “Tamar & Vince,” audiences get a different look into the lives of this dynamic relationship and see how the two work together.
Tamar says her husband has “divo” tendencies. If you’ve been watching, you know the show also put fans in the front seat of their struggle to have children.
“We wanted to bring awareness to things that people were afraid to talk about. I just thought that it was very important for women to understand that when you hit 30 and 31— and people joke about a biological clock, but it is a real thing and it does tick,” she said.
Surprisingly, “Tamar & Vince” wasn’t her idea. Vince had to convince the singer and socialite the show was a good idea. He told her this would give people a different perspective of Tamar.
“He felt that it was necessary for people to see the other side of me. People only see me being the loudmouth, bratty younger sister and he was like, ‘there’s so much more to you than that,’ and I feel people definitely need to see that,” she said.
“Tamar & Vince” airs Thurs at 9|8c on WE tv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here