*Here he is – Mr. Aden John Tanner Housley.
Adam and Tamera Mowry-Housley is sharing this photo of their newborn son on both of their Twitter pages.
“Chillin with my grandma Darlene today! She hooked me up with a cool outfit,” the actress, 34, wrote in the voice of her newborn.
As for Aden’s name, Housley, 40, explains: “He has two middle names. A for me, T for Tamera and John [is] our fathers’ middle name.”
Arriving Monday evening in Los Angeles, Aden is the first child for the couple, who got hitched in May 2011 in Napa Valley.
“Thanks for all the love and well wishes,” Mowry-Housley Tweeted Wednesday. “Adam and I are very overjoyed with love and feel so blessed. Being a new mommy ROCKS!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here