*Here he is – Mr. Aden John Tanner Housley.
Adam and Tamera Mowry-Housley is sharing this photo of their newborn son on both of their Twitter pages.
“Chillin with my grandma Darlene today! She hooked me up with a cool outfit,” the actress, 34, wrote in the voice of her newborn.
As for Aden’s name, Housley, 40, explains: “He has two middle names. A for me, T for Tamera and John [is] our fathers’ middle name.”
Arriving Monday evening in Los Angeles, Aden is the first child for the couple, who got hitched in May 2011 in Napa Valley.
“Thanks for all the love and well wishes,” Mowry-Housley Tweeted Wednesday. “Adam and I are very overjoyed with love and feel so blessed. Being a new mommy ROCKS!”
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here