*Rihanna apparently wanted to get some new ink on the side of her face last month, but her tattoo artist refused to go through with it.
The singer already has an extensive collection of tatts, including stars on her back, a revolver on her torso, and a large image of ancient Egyptian goddess Isis between her breasts as a tribute to her late grandmother, who died in June.
Rihanna has now revealed she made another trip to a tattoo parlor in New York City last month to get one on her face, but the man in charge refused to carry out her request.
“The tattoo artist said ‘Nope, I’m not gonna do it because if you’re looking at your face, it’s right there staring at you,’” she tells GQ magazine. “Life can be such a d**k sometimes, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here