*Rihanna apparently wanted to get some new ink on the side of her face last month, but her tattoo artist refused to go through with it.
The singer already has an extensive collection of tatts, including stars on her back, a revolver on her torso, and a large image of ancient Egyptian goddess Isis between her breasts as a tribute to her late grandmother, who died in June.
Rihanna has now revealed she made another trip to a tattoo parlor in New York City last month to get one on her face, but the man in charge refused to carry out her request.
“The tattoo artist said ‘Nope, I’m not gonna do it because if you’re looking at your face, it’s right there staring at you,’” she tells GQ magazine. “Life can be such a d**k sometimes, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here