*Rihanna apparently wanted to get some new ink on the side of her face last month, but her tattoo artist refused to go through with it.
The singer already has an extensive collection of tatts, including stars on her back, a revolver on her torso, and a large image of ancient Egyptian goddess Isis between her breasts as a tribute to her late grandmother, who died in June.
Rihanna has now revealed she made another trip to a tattoo parlor in New York City last month to get one on her face, but the man in charge refused to carry out her request.
“The tattoo artist said ‘Nope, I’m not gonna do it because if you’re looking at your face, it’s right there staring at you,’” she tells GQ magazine. “Life can be such a d**k sometimes, right?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here