*Rihanna apparently wanted to get some new ink on the side of her face last month, but her tattoo artist refused to go through with it.
The singer already has an extensive collection of tatts, including stars on her back, a revolver on her torso, and a large image of ancient Egyptian goddess Isis between her breasts as a tribute to her late grandmother, who died in June.
Rihanna has now revealed she made another trip to a tattoo parlor in New York City last month to get one on her face, but the man in charge refused to carry out her request.
“The tattoo artist said ‘Nope, I’m not gonna do it because if you’re looking at your face, it’s right there staring at you,’” she tells GQ magazine. “Life can be such a d**k sometimes, right?”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here