*You would think some of the morons – particularly those in the media – would not give in to the urge to memorialize their innermost racist thoughts about President Obama and his family on Facebook.
Such is the case of WNWS radio (Jackson, TN) host Bill Way who is now off the air after his Facebook rant about the President that a lot of people took offense to, according to Radio Ink.
And just what did he say? Well, here’s a portion:
“A short message to Obama voters. To vote for him with a 9.2 unemployment rate, $16,000,000,000 in debt and an israeli war, a pimp walking prez married to cheetahs daughter…expect what you will most certainly get. bye bye medicare. hello homeless. I love America except for the idiots.”
For what it’s worth, Way did apologize for his comments, but because the NAACP had already weighed in, it was too little too late.
General Manager Larry Wood told the local newspaper he learned about the comments Way made on his personal Facebook page.
“In no way do they reflect the positions or thoughts of any of us at WNWS-FM,” said Wood. “We certainly don’t condone the comments from Bill and appreciate his public apology. We’re discussing his comments and apology. Considering the gravity of the situation, for now, by mutual agreement, Bill is taking a few days off.”
Only a few?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here