*You would think some of the morons – particularly those in the media – would not give in to the urge to memorialize their innermost racist thoughts about President Obama and his family on Facebook.
Such is the case of WNWS radio (Jackson, TN) host Bill Way who is now off the air after his Facebook rant about the President that a lot of people took offense to, according to Radio Ink.
And just what did he say? Well, here’s a portion:
“A short message to Obama voters. To vote for him with a 9.2 unemployment rate, $16,000,000,000 in debt and an israeli war, a pimp walking prez married to cheetahs daughter…expect what you will most certainly get. bye bye medicare. hello homeless. I love America except for the idiots.”
For what it’s worth, Way did apologize for his comments, but because the NAACP had already weighed in, it was too little too late.
General Manager Larry Wood told the local newspaper he learned about the comments Way made on his personal Facebook page.
“In no way do they reflect the positions or thoughts of any of us at WNWS-FM,” said Wood. “We certainly don’t condone the comments from Bill and appreciate his public apology. We’re discussing his comments and apology. Considering the gravity of the situation, for now, by mutual agreement, Bill is taking a few days off.”
Only a few?
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here