*You would think some of the morons – particularly those in the media – would not give in to the urge to memorialize their innermost racist thoughts about President Obama and his family on Facebook.
Such is the case of WNWS radio (Jackson, TN) host Bill Way who is now off the air after his Facebook rant about the President that a lot of people took offense to, according to Radio Ink.
And just what did he say? Well, here’s a portion:
“A short message to Obama voters. To vote for him with a 9.2 unemployment rate, $16,000,000,000 in debt and an israeli war, a pimp walking prez married to cheetahs daughter…expect what you will most certainly get. bye bye medicare. hello homeless. I love America except for the idiots.”
For what it’s worth, Way did apologize for his comments, but because the NAACP had already weighed in, it was too little too late.
General Manager Larry Wood told the local newspaper he learned about the comments Way made on his personal Facebook page.
“In no way do they reflect the positions or thoughts of any of us at WNWS-FM,” said Wood. “We certainly don’t condone the comments from Bill and appreciate his public apology. We’re discussing his comments and apology. Considering the gravity of the situation, for now, by mutual agreement, Bill is taking a few days off.”
Only a few?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here