*You would think some of the morons – particularly those in the media – would not give in to the urge to memorialize their innermost racist thoughts about President Obama and his family on Facebook.
Such is the case of WNWS radio (Jackson, TN) host Bill Way who is now off the air after his Facebook rant about the President that a lot of people took offense to, according to Radio Ink.
And just what did he say? Well, here’s a portion:
“A short message to Obama voters. To vote for him with a 9.2 unemployment rate, $16,000,000,000 in debt and an israeli war, a pimp walking prez married to cheetahs daughter…expect what you will most certainly get. bye bye medicare. hello homeless. I love America except for the idiots.”
For what it’s worth, Way did apologize for his comments, but because the NAACP had already weighed in, it was too little too late.
General Manager Larry Wood told the local newspaper he learned about the comments Way made on his personal Facebook page.
“In no way do they reflect the positions or thoughts of any of us at WNWS-FM,” said Wood. “We certainly don’t condone the comments from Bill and appreciate his public apology. We’re discussing his comments and apology. Considering the gravity of the situation, for now, by mutual agreement, Bill is taking a few days off.”
Only a few?
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here