*Terrence Howard and his estranged wife have finally reached a settlement that puts an end to their heated divorce battle for good, reports TMZ.
Terrence and Michelle Ghent sealed the deal on Aug. 16, with an agreement to divide the money and other various items.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 and a bitter split ensued, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her, and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Michelle had obtained a restraining order against Terrence last year, but per their new agreement, that restraining order will expire next week and she will not seek to make it permanent.
Terrence and Michelle were married in 2010. They have no kids.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here