*Terrence Howard and his estranged wife have finally reached a settlement that puts an end to their heated divorce battle for good, reports TMZ.
Terrence and Michelle Ghent sealed the deal on Aug. 16, with an agreement to divide the money and other various items.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 and a bitter split ensued, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her, and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Michelle had obtained a restraining order against Terrence last year, but per their new agreement, that restraining order will expire next week and she will not seek to make it permanent.
Terrence and Michelle were married in 2010. They have no kids.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here