*Terrence Howard and his estranged wife have finally reached a settlement that puts an end to their heated divorce battle for good, reports TMZ.
Terrence and Michelle Ghent sealed the deal on Aug. 16, with an agreement to divide the money and other various items.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 and a bitter split ensued, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her, and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Michelle had obtained a restraining order against Terrence last year, but per their new agreement, that restraining order will expire next week and she will not seek to make it permanent.
Terrence and Michelle were married in 2010. They have no kids.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here