*Terrence Howard and his estranged wife have finally reached a settlement that puts an end to their heated divorce battle for good, reports TMZ.
Terrence and Michelle Ghent sealed the deal on Aug. 16, with an agreement to divide the money and other various items.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 and a bitter split ensued, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her, and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Michelle had obtained a restraining order against Terrence last year, but per their new agreement, that restraining order will expire next week and she will not seek to make it permanent.
Terrence and Michelle were married in 2010. They have no kids.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here