*Terrence Howard and his estranged wife have finally reached a settlement that puts an end to their heated divorce battle for good, reports TMZ.
Terrence and Michelle Ghent sealed the deal on Aug. 16, with an agreement to divide the money and other various items.
Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 and a bitter split ensued, with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her, and Terrence accusing her of being a racist.
Michelle had obtained a restraining order against Terrence last year, but per their new agreement, that restraining order will expire next week and she will not seek to make it permanent.
Terrence and Michelle were married in 2010. They have no kids.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here