Now that she’s tackled and succeeded with “Braxton Family Values,” she’s on to the next.
The singer could be next up for a daytime talk show with her sisters.
“Toni, Traci, Towanda and Trina are all in LA right now, pitching a talk show,” one Los Angeles TV executive revealed. “Think ‘The View’ but with a lot of sass! There will be the Braxton sisters’ version of ‘Hot Topics,’ called ‘Spill the T,’ plus gossip, relationships, fashion, makeover segments and celebrity guests. They have even gotten their mom to do an ‘Ask Mommy’ advice segment. A fun, fun show.”
It looks like television is beginning to trend back toward talk shows again because Queen Latifah has a project on deck, along with former ‘Housewife’ Bethenny Frankel, and the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner.
Move over reality, and pull up a seat for talk show mania.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here