Now that she’s tackled and succeeded with “Braxton Family Values,” she’s on to the next.
The singer could be next up for a daytime talk show with her sisters.
“Toni, Traci, Towanda and Trina are all in LA right now, pitching a talk show,” one Los Angeles TV executive revealed. “Think ‘The View’ but with a lot of sass! There will be the Braxton sisters’ version of ‘Hot Topics,’ called ‘Spill the T,’ plus gossip, relationships, fashion, makeover segments and celebrity guests. They have even gotten their mom to do an ‘Ask Mommy’ advice segment. A fun, fun show.”
It looks like television is beginning to trend back toward talk shows again because Queen Latifah has a project on deck, along with former ‘Housewife’ Bethenny Frankel, and the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner.
Move over reality, and pull up a seat for talk show mania.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here