Now that she’s tackled and succeeded with “Braxton Family Values,” she’s on to the next.
The singer could be next up for a daytime talk show with her sisters.
“Toni, Traci, Towanda and Trina are all in LA right now, pitching a talk show,” one Los Angeles TV executive revealed. “Think ‘The View’ but with a lot of sass! There will be the Braxton sisters’ version of ‘Hot Topics,’ called ‘Spill the T,’ plus gossip, relationships, fashion, makeover segments and celebrity guests. They have even gotten their mom to do an ‘Ask Mommy’ advice segment. A fun, fun show.”
It looks like television is beginning to trend back toward talk shows again because Queen Latifah has a project on deck, along with former ‘Housewife’ Bethenny Frankel, and the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner.
Move over reality, and pull up a seat for talk show mania.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here