He’s decided to incorporate a little heaven in his new album, “Jesus Piece,” to show his dedication to God.
“Last year in August, I got Baptized,” he told Jenny Boom Boom, from Hartford’s Hot 93.7. “I been gone to church, but I’ve still been doing me. I still love the strip clubs; I still smoke and drink. And I’m faithful to my family. But everybody loves God, even the most gangster of gangsters loves Jesus.”
He was sure to keep it gangster and clean it up with, “I am still gang affiliated… I’m not trying to change or hide being a Blood or growing up the way I [grew] up … I do my thing, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go to heaven or don’t believe in God and that I can’t pick up a Bible when I get home. It don’t got nothing to do with that.”
The album isn’t without it’s sinful collaborations.
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne are also featured on the project, which was previously called “V” (the Roman numeral 5).
The Game is a new Christian and committed to his faith, but he said he’s not planning to leave the rap game anytime soon.
So don’t expect a Ma$e move from him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here