He’s decided to incorporate a little heaven in his new album, “Jesus Piece,” to show his dedication to God.
“Last year in August, I got Baptized,” he told Jenny Boom Boom, from Hartford’s Hot 93.7. “I been gone to church, but I’ve still been doing me. I still love the strip clubs; I still smoke and drink. And I’m faithful to my family. But everybody loves God, even the most gangster of gangsters loves Jesus.”
He was sure to keep it gangster and clean it up with, “I am still gang affiliated… I’m not trying to change or hide being a Blood or growing up the way I [grew] up … I do my thing, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go to heaven or don’t believe in God and that I can’t pick up a Bible when I get home. It don’t got nothing to do with that.”
The album isn’t without it’s sinful collaborations.
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne are also featured on the project, which was previously called “V” (the Roman numeral 5).
The Game is a new Christian and committed to his faith, but he said he’s not planning to leave the rap game anytime soon.
So don’t expect a Ma$e move from him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here