He’s decided to incorporate a little heaven in his new album, “Jesus Piece,” to show his dedication to God.
“Last year in August, I got Baptized,” he told Jenny Boom Boom, from Hartford’s Hot 93.7. “I been gone to church, but I’ve still been doing me. I still love the strip clubs; I still smoke and drink. And I’m faithful to my family. But everybody loves God, even the most gangster of gangsters loves Jesus.”
He was sure to keep it gangster and clean it up with, “I am still gang affiliated… I’m not trying to change or hide being a Blood or growing up the way I [grew] up … I do my thing, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go to heaven or don’t believe in God and that I can’t pick up a Bible when I get home. It don’t got nothing to do with that.”
The album isn’t without it’s sinful collaborations.
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne are also featured on the project, which was previously called “V” (the Roman numeral 5).
The Game is a new Christian and committed to his faith, but he said he’s not planning to leave the rap game anytime soon.
So don’t expect a Ma$e move from him.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here