*Finishing off a 45 minute set last weekend at the 18th Annual Intercontinental Miami Make-A-Wish Foundation Ball, singer Melanie Amaro sang Whitney Houston‘s classic song I Have Nothing to tribute the late singer.
The X Factor season one winner spoke with celebrity interview journalist and EURweb contributor Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com before her performance as the main entertainment that evening on the red carpet.
Melanie’s album is slated for a release next month. She told Chris how her life has changed since winning the talent competition:
“Now you know I get noticed a whole lot and there’s a lot more going on in my life right now. I get to do what I love every day. So it’s definitely been a big change for me for the best.”
Winning The X Factor opened up new doors for Ms. Amaro as she was able to work with Elton John on a Pepsi commercial earlier this year. She never imagined in a million years she would work with Sir Elton:
“I never would have imagined doing a commercial with him. He is definitely someone that I think is humongous in my book. I mean he sold millions of albums. So I definitely feel like I can learn a lot from him and I did. I took a lot, you know, from him while shooting the commercial.”
You can find more of the interview with Melanie Amaro at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
You can find out more about the Make-A-Wish Foundation in Southern Florida chapter at http://sfla.wish.org/
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here