Robert Gearty, now 29, says he was 16 in 2000 when he and Clash engaged in “some sexual activity,” reports the New York Daily News.
The accuser’s lawyer, Jeff Herman, said that in initial conversations on a gay chat line, Clash told his client that he was 30, though when they met at the apartment of Clash, who called himself “Craig,” the accuser realized the now 52-year-old Clash appeared to be older. Per Herman, Gearty, who interacted with Clash again in 2003 and 2004, recognized Clash’s celebrity when he saw “Elmo dolls, an Emmy award and photographs of Elmo with movie stars.” Herman said his client started writing a book about the experience in 2009.
Herman is also representing Cecil Singleton, the second accuser to step forth, who claims that Clash frequented gay telephone chat rooms to meet underage men.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here