Robert Gearty, now 29, says he was 16 in 2000 when he and Clash engaged in “some sexual activity,” reports the New York Daily News.
The accuser’s lawyer, Jeff Herman, said that in initial conversations on a gay chat line, Clash told his client that he was 30, though when they met at the apartment of Clash, who called himself “Craig,” the accuser realized the now 52-year-old Clash appeared to be older. Per Herman, Gearty, who interacted with Clash again in 2003 and 2004, recognized Clash’s celebrity when he saw “Elmo dolls, an Emmy award and photographs of Elmo with movie stars.” Herman said his client started writing a book about the experience in 2009.
Herman is also representing Cecil Singleton, the second accuser to step forth, who claims that Clash frequented gay telephone chat rooms to meet underage men.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here