After rising to stardom with their first single, “Rumors/Vicious Rumors,” the group won the hearts and ears of fans all over. But within one year, the group fell apart.
A quarter century later, the group’s founding member, Marcus Thompson, is sharing with the world their journey from the group’s quick claim to fame to their tragically swift demise.
Entitled “How Do Rumors Get Started – The True Story of Timex Social Club,” the book covers the instant fame, the rough ride through the music industry, broken friendships, and finally the group’s failure.
The book reveals the truth about the rumors behind the Timex Corporation, two labels, and so much never before exposed.
Check it out on Amazon.com or your local book store.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here