After rising to stardom with their first single, “Rumors/Vicious Rumors,” the group won the hearts and ears of fans all over. But within one year, the group fell apart.
A quarter century later, the group’s founding member, Marcus Thompson, is sharing with the world their journey from the group’s quick claim to fame to their tragically swift demise.
Entitled “How Do Rumors Get Started – The True Story of Timex Social Club,” the book covers the instant fame, the rough ride through the music industry, broken friendships, and finally the group’s failure.
The book reveals the truth about the rumors behind the Timex Corporation, two labels, and so much never before exposed.
Check it out on Amazon.com or your local book store.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here