After rising to stardom with their first single, “Rumors/Vicious Rumors,” the group won the hearts and ears of fans all over. But within one year, the group fell apart.
A quarter century later, the group’s founding member, Marcus Thompson, is sharing with the world their journey from the group’s quick claim to fame to their tragically swift demise.
Entitled “How Do Rumors Get Started – The True Story of Timex Social Club,” the book covers the instant fame, the rough ride through the music industry, broken friendships, and finally the group’s failure.
The book reveals the truth about the rumors behind the Timex Corporation, two labels, and so much never before exposed.
Check it out on Amazon.com or your local book store.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here