After rising to stardom with their first single, “Rumors/Vicious Rumors,” the group won the hearts and ears of fans all over. But within one year, the group fell apart.
A quarter century later, the group’s founding member, Marcus Thompson, is sharing with the world their journey from the group’s quick claim to fame to their tragically swift demise.
Entitled “How Do Rumors Get Started – The True Story of Timex Social Club,” the book covers the instant fame, the rough ride through the music industry, broken friendships, and finally the group’s failure.
The book reveals the truth about the rumors behind the Timex Corporation, two labels, and so much never before exposed.
Check it out on Amazon.com or your local book store.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here