After rising to stardom with their first single, “Rumors/Vicious Rumors,” the group won the hearts and ears of fans all over. But within one year, the group fell apart.
A quarter century later, the group’s founding member, Marcus Thompson, is sharing with the world their journey from the group’s quick claim to fame to their tragically swift demise.
Entitled “How Do Rumors Get Started – The True Story of Timex Social Club,” the book covers the instant fame, the rough ride through the music industry, broken friendships, and finally the group’s failure.
The book reveals the truth about the rumors behind the Timex Corporation, two labels, and so much never before exposed.
Check it out on Amazon.com or your local book store.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here