“America’s Next Top Model” judge Rob Evans has turned himself in to police after allegedly beating up another man so badly, the guy ended up in the hospital, TMZ is reporting.
Evans reportedly turned himself in at the Beverly Hills police department Wednesday morning on a felony assault charge. He was released 25 minutes later after posting $60,000 bail.
As previously reported, a warrant was issued for Evans’ arrest following the fight in March in Beverly Hills. Details surrounding the fight are unclear. But sources close to Evans — a former boxer — tell TMZ, Evans was completely unaware of the warrant being issued until very recently. As soon as he caught wind of it, we’re told he contacted his lawyers who advised him to turn himself in.
As for the fight itself — sources close to Evans tell us the alleged victim was trash-talking Evans when he reared up as if to attack him, so Evans laid him out. Evans is insisting the punch was in self-defense.
So far, no court date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here