“America’s Next Top Model” judge Rob Evans has turned himself in to police after allegedly beating up another man so badly, the guy ended up in the hospital, TMZ is reporting.
Evans reportedly turned himself in at the Beverly Hills police department Wednesday morning on a felony assault charge. He was released 25 minutes later after posting $60,000 bail.
As previously reported, a warrant was issued for Evans’ arrest following the fight in March in Beverly Hills. Details surrounding the fight are unclear. But sources close to Evans — a former boxer — tell TMZ, Evans was completely unaware of the warrant being issued until very recently. As soon as he caught wind of it, we’re told he contacted his lawyers who advised him to turn himself in.
As for the fight itself — sources close to Evans tell us the alleged victim was trash-talking Evans when he reared up as if to attack him, so Evans laid him out. Evans is insisting the punch was in self-defense.
So far, no court date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here