*Donald Trump unraveled on Twitter last night after President Barack Obama won re-election.
“Well, back to the drawing board!” the mogul tweeted shortly after several networks, including Fox News, called Ohio in the president’s favor, sealing the win. “We can’t let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!”
Trump—who last month offered $5 million to a charity of Obama’s choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief’s college records and passport application—continued his post-election rant, 140 characters at a time:
- Let’s fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.
- This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!
- Our nation is a once great nation divided!
- Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble…like never before.
- The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
“Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country,” Trump said in a widely mocked October video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. “I’m very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be.”
President Obama was unfazed. On “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno,” Obama joked to Leno that the bad blood between him and the “Celebrity Apprentice” star “dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya.”