Apparently she had making babies and relationships on her mind. Scroll down to see what she had to say about her recent breakup, dating & her “crispy” eggs.
The ex-supermodel and now entertainment business mogul, says she and banker John Utendahl are no longer an item. They’ve gone their separate ways after 4 years, but remain great friends.
“We just talked last night.”
But when Wendy asked if he had “benefits,” Tyra said, “No!”
It also looks like she’s afraid she’s running out of time to have a child. With Utendahl out of the picture, and being 38 years-old, she’s looking for Mr. Right because she’s scared her eggs are, as she said, “kind of poached.”
Oh Tyra, you’re a real hoot. Watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here