HipHollywood hooked up with Kelly at her Atlanta home, and she had no problem being forthright about her life after her marriage to the R&B singer/songwriter as well as season two of VH1′s reality series “Hollywood Exes.”
Drea, as she is known, also discussed the book she’s writing called “Life Under the Red Carpet: My Life As R. Kelly’s Wife.”
Hmm, that should be quite tasty, to say the least.
Check out the interview:
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here