*Over 18,000 employees at Hostess must be feeling a little bit relieved by the latest talks between their bakers union and the company.
Although it’s not known if all 33 plants will go back to full operation.
According to the Daily Mail, the courts decided that they have to try a mediation between the two, so that this massive layoff can possibly be avoided.
The outcome of the mediation is supposed to be heard in 24 hours and hopefully, we’ll see all of the parties involved come to an agreement that satisfies everyone.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here