The 60 minute survey asks a bunch of other random questions like which movie is most overplayed on TV (“A Christmas Story” was No.1), and do you have a library card (55 percent said they do).
But the man fans want to see as Jesus, possibly because they don’t want to feel bad about fantasizing about him, was… get ready… Denzel Washington.
ho wouldn’t mind having a hot God when they meet him at the pearly gates? He beat out Daniel Day-Lewis (14 percent), Al Pacino (13 percent), Ryan Gosling (11 percent), Woody Allen (10 percent), Philip Seymour Hoffman (3 percent), or none of them (15 percent) – an interesting cast of characters.
The results were surprising particularly because the majority of Vanity Fair readers are white. But you know it ain’t no reason to be surprised because everybody wants a little chocolate in their lives.
Can’t blame the ladies; Denzel is just fine, plus he has a universal appeal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Michelle Obama Encourages HS Students to Embrace Help in College
- Behold Jonathan Butler's New Single & Video 'I Am That I Am'
- Tamar Davis and Joe Maye Reflect on ‘The Voice,’ Life Beyond the Show
- Columbus Short Digs Deeper Legal Hole, Fails Drug Test
- Lionel Richie: Why Prince Turned Down 'We Are the World'
- Toddler Finds Gun in Car, Accidentally Shoots & Kills Mother While Driving
- John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the Flesh'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here