The 60 minute survey asks a bunch of other random questions like which movie is most overplayed on TV (“A Christmas Story” was No.1), and do you have a library card (55 percent said they do).
But the man fans want to see as Jesus, possibly because they don’t want to feel bad about fantasizing about him, was… get ready… Denzel Washington.
ho wouldn’t mind having a hot God when they meet him at the pearly gates? He beat out Daniel Day-Lewis (14 percent), Al Pacino (13 percent), Ryan Gosling (11 percent), Woody Allen (10 percent), Philip Seymour Hoffman (3 percent), or none of them (15 percent) – an interesting cast of characters.
The results were surprising particularly because the majority of Vanity Fair readers are white. But you know it ain’t no reason to be surprised because everybody wants a little chocolate in their lives.
Can’t blame the ladies; Denzel is just fine, plus he has a universal appeal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here