The 60 minute survey asks a bunch of other random questions like which movie is most overplayed on TV (“A Christmas Story” was No.1), and do you have a library card (55 percent said they do).
But the man fans want to see as Jesus, possibly because they don’t want to feel bad about fantasizing about him, was… get ready… Denzel Washington.
ho wouldn’t mind having a hot God when they meet him at the pearly gates? He beat out Daniel Day-Lewis (14 percent), Al Pacino (13 percent), Ryan Gosling (11 percent), Woody Allen (10 percent), Philip Seymour Hoffman (3 percent), or none of them (15 percent) – an interesting cast of characters.
The results were surprising particularly because the majority of Vanity Fair readers are white. But you know it ain’t no reason to be surprised because everybody wants a little chocolate in their lives.
Can’t blame the ladies; Denzel is just fine, plus he has a universal appeal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here