After being reduced to a monthly child support paycheck among his five baby-mama’s, the athlete is begging the court for some relief.
Currently he’s dishing out $2,500 for at least one of his children. But now he’s saying he’s running low on dough.
Um, he’s either lying terribly, or he’s like all those other irresponsible rookie players that spend all their money in a year.
Sapp earned $36.6 million over a 7-year period, says TMZ – that is $14,000 a day. So that $2,500 a month for one kid should be chump change, right?
Well, he did file for bankruptcy protection after he blew his money on sneakers and things.
Now he’s pulling at the court’s coattail, asking for a ‘sentence’ reduction; while he’s stacking up back child support with four other mama’s knocking on his door for their share of owed money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here