After being reduced to a monthly child support paycheck among his five baby-mama’s, the athlete is begging the court for some relief.
Currently he’s dishing out $2,500 for at least one of his children. But now he’s saying he’s running low on dough.
Um, he’s either lying terribly, or he’s like all those other irresponsible rookie players that spend all their money in a year.
Sapp earned $36.6 million over a 7-year period, says TMZ – that is $14,000 a day. So that $2,500 a month for one kid should be chump change, right?
Well, he did file for bankruptcy protection after he blew his money on sneakers and things.
Now he’s pulling at the court’s coattail, asking for a ‘sentence’ reduction; while he’s stacking up back child support with four other mama’s knocking on his door for their share of owed money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here