After being reduced to a monthly child support paycheck among his five baby-mama’s, the athlete is begging the court for some relief.
Currently he’s dishing out $2,500 for at least one of his children. But now he’s saying he’s running low on dough.
Um, he’s either lying terribly, or he’s like all those other irresponsible rookie players that spend all their money in a year.
Sapp earned $36.6 million over a 7-year period, says TMZ – that is $14,000 a day. So that $2,500 a month for one kid should be chump change, right?
Well, he did file for bankruptcy protection after he blew his money on sneakers and things.
Now he’s pulling at the court’s coattail, asking for a ‘sentence’ reduction; while he’s stacking up back child support with four other mama’s knocking on his door for their share of owed money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here