After being reduced to a monthly child support paycheck among his five baby-mama’s, the athlete is begging the court for some relief.
Currently he’s dishing out $2,500 for at least one of his children. But now he’s saying he’s running low on dough.
Um, he’s either lying terribly, or he’s like all those other irresponsible rookie players that spend all their money in a year.
Sapp earned $36.6 million over a 7-year period, says TMZ – that is $14,000 a day. So that $2,500 a month for one kid should be chump change, right?
Well, he did file for bankruptcy protection after he blew his money on sneakers and things.
Now he’s pulling at the court’s coattail, asking for a ‘sentence’ reduction; while he’s stacking up back child support with four other mama’s knocking on his door for their share of owed money.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here