He reassured them that “he’s one of the good ones” and went down a whole laundry list, mocking everything that white America holds dear, from white politicians and ultimate frisbee to UGG boots and Fox News.
Maher touted all the amazing gifts white people have given to the world, including Cirque de Soleil, ultimate frisbee, turkey burgers, and golf ball washers. And he noted the only time Obama ever won the white vote in his entire political career was when his opponent was another black man (Alan Keyes).
All in all, Maher said this was “one step forward, two steps back, or as [white people] call it, dancing.”
Watch the hilarious, but biting clip:
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here