He reassured them that “he’s one of the good ones” and went down a whole laundry list, mocking everything that white America holds dear, from white politicians and ultimate frisbee to UGG boots and Fox News.
Maher touted all the amazing gifts white people have given to the world, including Cirque de Soleil, ultimate frisbee, turkey burgers, and golf ball washers. And he noted the only time Obama ever won the white vote in his entire political career was when his opponent was another black man (Alan Keyes).
All in all, Maher said this was “one step forward, two steps back, or as [white people] call it, dancing.”
Watch the hilarious, but biting clip:
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here