He reassured them that “he’s one of the good ones” and went down a whole laundry list, mocking everything that white America holds dear, from white politicians and ultimate frisbee to UGG boots and Fox News.
Maher touted all the amazing gifts white people have given to the world, including Cirque de Soleil, ultimate frisbee, turkey burgers, and golf ball washers. And he noted the only time Obama ever won the white vote in his entire political career was when his opponent was another black man (Alan Keyes).
All in all, Maher said this was “one step forward, two steps back, or as [white people] call it, dancing.”
Watch the hilarious, but biting clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here