He reassured them that “he’s one of the good ones” and went down a whole laundry list, mocking everything that white America holds dear, from white politicians and ultimate frisbee to UGG boots and Fox News.
Maher touted all the amazing gifts white people have given to the world, including Cirque de Soleil, ultimate frisbee, turkey burgers, and golf ball washers. And he noted the only time Obama ever won the white vote in his entire political career was when his opponent was another black man (Alan Keyes).
All in all, Maher said this was “one step forward, two steps back, or as [white people] call it, dancing.”
Watch the hilarious, but biting clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here