*Last month, Cee Lo Green – Grammy Award-winning artist and coach of NBC’s hit singing competition, “The Voice“ – gave the world a first glimpse at his artist and protégé, “V.”
The interesting looking singer/songwriter was introduced via “The Visitor” – an intimate trailer inviting everyone to experience her originality. Now V’s back with a vengeance, with the official video release of her new single, “Poison.”
A kaleidoscope of old-skool and pop culture, the wildly vivid video was shot in Los Angeles, and directed by Adam Tillman-Young.
Extremely animated, the video highlights V’s funky, modern-day throwback to the 80s-90s intermixed with vibrant soul infusions. The vintage up-tempo track laced with V’s soulful vibrations is just a foretaste of what’s to come from Cee Lo’s sensational protégé.
Her first single is not a ballad that shows off her vocals, but it is definitely bringing the fun back in music. There’s nothing wrong with a little throw back funk and a fabulous pony tail!
For more info. on V check out her website at thatgirlv.com.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here