The latest is his public meltdown which went down in Oakland, and was attributed to him getting hold of some bad cocaine.
It has been rumored that the comedian has been on drugs for quite some time, which may be the cause of all of his recent run-ins with the law.
On Friday, during a concert at the Oracle Arena, Williams began removing his shirt and sweating profusely while spewing out a rambling set of monologues. All within the span of ten minutes, he began verbally attacking a heckler and threatened to fight the individual backstage before telling him to bring his “b*tch” with him.
He was later escorted off of the stage by his security, leaving fans upset and demanding a refund.
A sad situation indeed. Watch below and say a prayer for Katt.
(Be advised language is NSFW.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here