The latest is his public meltdown which went down in Oakland, and was attributed to him getting hold of some bad cocaine.
It has been rumored that the comedian has been on drugs for quite some time, which may be the cause of all of his recent run-ins with the law.
On Friday, during a concert at the Oracle Arena, Williams began removing his shirt and sweating profusely while spewing out a rambling set of monologues. All within the span of ten minutes, he began verbally attacking a heckler and threatened to fight the individual backstage before telling him to bring his “b*tch” with him.
He was later escorted off of the stage by his security, leaving fans upset and demanding a refund.
A sad situation indeed. Watch below and say a prayer for Katt.
(Be advised language is NSFW.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here