*Remember almost a couple of weeks back when we posted Full Force’s Bowlegged Lou’s story about performing in Miami at Club Bardot for Gabrielle Union’s 40th birthday party … because Full Force is one of her all-time favorite groups?
Well, at the time, Lou’s beloved brother and Full Force lead singer, Paul Anthony, couldn’t make it because he had to stay in New York for medical reasons.
However, through the magic of technology, AKA digital video, Mr. Paul Anthony was able to be on the scene in spirit, so to speak. Check out the video below to see the heartfelt message Paul Anthony had for Gabrielle. Also check out Full Force’s performance, as well as Dougie Fresh and Will Smith getting down. It’s all captured below via the hot, hot, Full Force/EURweb exclusive video shot and edited by filmmaker Xanda “X-Man” Tongue.
By the way, please keep the prayers and love medicine coming to Paul Anthony as he is still in great spirits as he undergoes more treatment at Sloan Kettering Cancer Research Center in NY. Send notes,letters and/or donations to Paul Anthony George c/o PAlivelife.org (Paul Anthony Foundation) Forceful Enterprises/ PO Box 30284, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here