*Remember almost a couple of weeks back when we posted Full Force’s Bowlegged Lou’s story about performing in Miami at Club Bardot for Gabrielle Union’s 40th birthday party … because Full Force is one of her all-time favorite groups?
Well, at the time, Lou’s beloved brother and Full Force lead singer, Paul Anthony, couldn’t make it because he had to stay in New York for medical reasons.
However, through the magic of technology, AKA digital video, Mr. Paul Anthony was able to be on the scene in spirit, so to speak. Check out the video below to see the heartfelt message Paul Anthony had for Gabrielle. Also check out Full Force’s performance, as well as Dougie Fresh and Will Smith getting down. It’s all captured below via the hot, hot, Full Force/EURweb exclusive video shot and edited by filmmaker Xanda “X-Man” Tongue.
By the way, please keep the prayers and love medicine coming to Paul Anthony as he is still in great spirits as he undergoes more treatment at Sloan Kettering Cancer Research Center in NY. Send notes,letters and/or donations to Paul Anthony George c/o PAlivelife.org (Paul Anthony Foundation) Forceful Enterprises/ PO Box 30284, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here