But he put the cherry on top when he decided to give Paris Hilton another shot at musical stardom.
Remember her tremendously heinous attempt to sing back in 2006? Apparently it wasn’t enough to keep her away from the mic, unfortunately. So he and gone and co-signed the girl who is famous for being a ditz, by giving her a verse for a song on her upcoming album.
Weezy is actually on a track with the blonde, rapping about how he wants to rock Paris Hilton’s world, along with some other things, referring to her famed sex tape. He sings, “Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris.”
Ew, imagine a sex tape with Lil Wayne and a ditz named Paris.
Check out the unreleased track/video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here