But he put the cherry on top when he decided to give Paris Hilton another shot at musical stardom.
Remember her tremendously heinous attempt to sing back in 2006? Apparently it wasn’t enough to keep her away from the mic, unfortunately. So he and gone and co-signed the girl who is famous for being a ditz, by giving her a verse for a song on her upcoming album.
Weezy is actually on a track with the blonde, rapping about how he wants to rock Paris Hilton’s world, along with some other things, referring to her famed sex tape. He sings, “Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris.”
Ew, imagine a sex tape with Lil Wayne and a ditz named Paris.
Check out the unreleased track/video below.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here