But he put the cherry on top when he decided to give Paris Hilton another shot at musical stardom.
Remember her tremendously heinous attempt to sing back in 2006? Apparently it wasn’t enough to keep her away from the mic, unfortunately. So he and gone and co-signed the girl who is famous for being a ditz, by giving her a verse for a song on her upcoming album.
Weezy is actually on a track with the blonde, rapping about how he wants to rock Paris Hilton’s world, along with some other things, referring to her famed sex tape. He sings, “Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris.”
Ew, imagine a sex tape with Lil Wayne and a ditz named Paris.
Check out the unreleased track/video below.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here