But he put the cherry on top when he decided to give Paris Hilton another shot at musical stardom.
Remember her tremendously heinous attempt to sing back in 2006? Apparently it wasn’t enough to keep her away from the mic, unfortunately. So he and gone and co-signed the girl who is famous for being a ditz, by giving her a verse for a song on her upcoming album.
Weezy is actually on a track with the blonde, rapping about how he wants to rock Paris Hilton’s world, along with some other things, referring to her famed sex tape. He sings, “Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris.”
Ew, imagine a sex tape with Lil Wayne and a ditz named Paris.
Check out the unreleased track/video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here