But he put the cherry on top when he decided to give Paris Hilton another shot at musical stardom.
Remember her tremendously heinous attempt to sing back in 2006? Apparently it wasn’t enough to keep her away from the mic, unfortunately. So he and gone and co-signed the girl who is famous for being a ditz, by giving her a verse for a song on her upcoming album.
Weezy is actually on a track with the blonde, rapping about how he wants to rock Paris Hilton’s world, along with some other things, referring to her famed sex tape. He sings, “Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris.”
Ew, imagine a sex tape with Lil Wayne and a ditz named Paris.
Check out the unreleased track/video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here