*You’ll never believe this … or maybe you will.
Anyway, the diva talk show host of them all, Wendy Williams, admits that she has no true celebrity friends.
In fact, of all the gossip that pours from her lips, she’s all about the business when it comes to celeb friends.
Wendy’s had some celebrity guests, but that’s where the friendship ends.
“We may be at a charity event later on in the week together, and we might drink white wine and giggle for that moment, but I don’t have one celebrity phone number in my phone. My closest women friends are moms in the school system where we live; because I have more in common with them,” she said during an interview with ABC Radio.
It’s all business, she admitted, confessing she’s sat at a dinner table with both Vanessa Williams and Toni Braxton. Like any business, it’s all about building superficial relationships.
“I have celebrity girlfriends for their purpose of coming to the show,” she said.
Read more here.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here