*You’ll never believe this … or maybe you will.
Anyway, the diva talk show host of them all, Wendy Williams, admits that she has no true celebrity friends.
In fact, of all the gossip that pours from her lips, she’s all about the business when it comes to celeb friends.
Wendy’s had some celebrity guests, but that’s where the friendship ends.
“We may be at a charity event later on in the week together, and we might drink white wine and giggle for that moment, but I don’t have one celebrity phone number in my phone. My closest women friends are moms in the school system where we live; because I have more in common with them,” she said during an interview with ABC Radio.
It’s all business, she admitted, confessing she’s sat at a dinner table with both Vanessa Williams and Toni Braxton. Like any business, it’s all about building superficial relationships.
“I have celebrity girlfriends for their purpose of coming to the show,” she said.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here