*You’ll never believe this … or maybe you will.
Anyway, the diva talk show host of them all, Wendy Williams, admits that she has no true celebrity friends.
In fact, of all the gossip that pours from her lips, she’s all about the business when it comes to celeb friends.
Wendy’s had some celebrity guests, but that’s where the friendship ends.
“We may be at a charity event later on in the week together, and we might drink white wine and giggle for that moment, but I don’t have one celebrity phone number in my phone. My closest women friends are moms in the school system where we live; because I have more in common with them,” she said during an interview with ABC Radio.
It’s all business, she admitted, confessing she’s sat at a dinner table with both Vanessa Williams and Toni Braxton. Like any business, it’s all about building superficial relationships.
“I have celebrity girlfriends for their purpose of coming to the show,” she said.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here