*You’ll never believe this … or maybe you will.
Anyway, the diva talk show host of them all, Wendy Williams, admits that she has no true celebrity friends.
In fact, of all the gossip that pours from her lips, she’s all about the business when it comes to celeb friends.
Wendy’s had some celebrity guests, but that’s where the friendship ends.
“We may be at a charity event later on in the week together, and we might drink white wine and giggle for that moment, but I don’t have one celebrity phone number in my phone. My closest women friends are moms in the school system where we live; because I have more in common with them,” she said during an interview with ABC Radio.
It’s all business, she admitted, confessing she’s sat at a dinner table with both Vanessa Williams and Toni Braxton. Like any business, it’s all about building superficial relationships.
“I have celebrity girlfriends for their purpose of coming to the show,” she said.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here