*You’ll never believe this … or maybe you will.
Anyway, the diva talk show host of them all, Wendy Williams, admits that she has no true celebrity friends.
In fact, of all the gossip that pours from her lips, she’s all about the business when it comes to celeb friends.
Wendy’s had some celebrity guests, but that’s where the friendship ends.
“We may be at a charity event later on in the week together, and we might drink white wine and giggle for that moment, but I don’t have one celebrity phone number in my phone. My closest women friends are moms in the school system where we live; because I have more in common with them,” she said during an interview with ABC Radio.
It’s all business, she admitted, confessing she’s sat at a dinner table with both Vanessa Williams and Toni Braxton. Like any business, it’s all about building superficial relationships.
“I have celebrity girlfriends for their purpose of coming to the show,” she said.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here