Williams unveiled her PETA pitch in Times Square earlier this week. She joins a list of stars including Nia Long, Eva Mendes and Taraji P. Henson who have posed for the anti-fur campaign as well.
RELATED STORY: Wendy Williams Runs Out on a $419K China Shoe Bill!
Wendy says she had a change of heart about wearing furs and leather when she learned how animals were treated to retrieve their fur.
“We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” said Williams in a press release.
Additionally, 48, Williams is teaming up with her home state of New Jersey with their coat drive. She’s encouraging folks to donate their fur coats to PETA—each coat turned in will be given to the homeless.
And as far as her photo shoot for the anti-fur organization, Wendys says …
“PETA has proven there is a sexy way to suggest to people to rethink the fur.”
Williams, by the way, hasn’t worn fur about seven years.
Check out behind the scenes footage of her photo shoot below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here