Williams unveiled her PETA pitch in Times Square earlier this week. She joins a list of stars including Nia Long, Eva Mendes and Taraji P. Henson who have posed for the anti-fur campaign as well.
RELATED STORY: Wendy Williams Runs Out on a $419K China Shoe Bill!
Wendy says she had a change of heart about wearing furs and leather when she learned how animals were treated to retrieve their fur.
“We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” said Williams in a press release.
Additionally, 48, Williams is teaming up with her home state of New Jersey with their coat drive. She’s encouraging folks to donate their fur coats to PETA—each coat turned in will be given to the homeless.
And as far as her photo shoot for the anti-fur organization, Wendys says …
“PETA has proven there is a sexy way to suggest to people to rethink the fur.”
Williams, by the way, hasn’t worn fur about seven years.
Check out behind the scenes footage of her photo shoot below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here