Williams unveiled her PETA pitch in Times Square earlier this week. She joins a list of stars including Nia Long, Eva Mendes and Taraji P. Henson who have posed for the anti-fur campaign as well.
RELATED STORY: Wendy Williams Runs Out on a $419K China Shoe Bill!
Wendy says she had a change of heart about wearing furs and leather when she learned how animals were treated to retrieve their fur.
“We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” said Williams in a press release.
Additionally, 48, Williams is teaming up with her home state of New Jersey with their coat drive. She’s encouraging folks to donate their fur coats to PETA—each coat turned in will be given to the homeless.
And as far as her photo shoot for the anti-fur organization, Wendys says …
“PETA has proven there is a sexy way to suggest to people to rethink the fur.”
Williams, by the way, hasn’t worn fur about seven years.
Check out behind the scenes footage of her photo shoot below:
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here