Williams unveiled her PETA pitch in Times Square earlier this week. She joins a list of stars including Nia Long, Eva Mendes and Taraji P. Henson who have posed for the anti-fur campaign as well.
RELATED STORY: Wendy Williams Runs Out on a $419K China Shoe Bill!
Wendy says she had a change of heart about wearing furs and leather when she learned how animals were treated to retrieve their fur.
“We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” said Williams in a press release.
Additionally, 48, Williams is teaming up with her home state of New Jersey with their coat drive. She’s encouraging folks to donate their fur coats to PETA—each coat turned in will be given to the homeless.
And as far as her photo shoot for the anti-fur organization, Wendys says …
“PETA has proven there is a sexy way to suggest to people to rethink the fur.”
Williams, by the way, hasn’t worn fur about seven years.
Check out behind the scenes footage of her photo shoot below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here