Now, “Extra” is reporting that Halle and Gabriel Aubry may have been secretly married!
They found out by going over the paperwork for the restraining order Aubry obtained against Halle’s currrent beau and fiance, Olivier Mattinez.
In the documents obtained by “Extra” there is a surprise reference to Halle as Gabriel’s “Ex-Wife. It obviously raises the question, were they secretly married?
In the section of the request for a temporary restraining order asking the about the relationship of the parties the document reads, “Respondent is the fiancé of my ex-wife, Halle Berry.” The bottom line is that it is unclear whether the two were ever actually married.
But that’s not all. In the remainder of the paperwork filed on Monday, Aubry flips the script on what’s been previously reported in that he went nuts on Martinez inciting the Thanksgiving day ruckus. Aubry says it was Olivier Martinez who threw the first blow.
Here’s more from “Extra”:
Aubry claims he arrived at Berry’s home Thanksgiving morning to drop off daughter Nahla, and Martinez came outside, telling Gabriel, “We need to talk.” Then Aubry claims, as he turned to close his car door, Martinez jumped on him, punched him and knocked him to the ground, yelling that Aubry had cost them $3 million in the custody battle.
Earlier this month, Berry failed to get primary custody of Nahla, with the judge siding with Gabriel for a 50/50 arrangement.
Aubry then alleges Martinez threatened him, saying they were moving to Paris and if Gabriel didn’t move as well, Martinez would kill him. Aubry’s lawyer filed the papers, with graphic photos of the model’s beaten face.
An emergency protective order has already been issued against Gabriel, requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here