*Birthday girl Whoopi Goldberg has a guest spot on the Dec. 2 episode of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” the freshman drama starring Vanessa Williams.
Goldberg will play Maris Elder, “a mysterious resident of the Drake who helps Jane unlock the secret of the building’s true evil origins,” says exec producer David Wilcox. “Whoopi’s an incredible actor, so when we heard that she was a horror fan, we wrote the role for her.”
Word has it that Maris will hypnotize nosy Jane (Rachael Taylor) and send her back in time to 1927, according to TV Guide.
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here