*Birthday girl Whoopi Goldberg has a guest spot on the Dec. 2 episode of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” the freshman drama starring Vanessa Williams.
Goldberg will play Maris Elder, “a mysterious resident of the Drake who helps Jane unlock the secret of the building’s true evil origins,” says exec producer David Wilcox. “Whoopi’s an incredible actor, so when we heard that she was a horror fan, we wrote the role for her.”
Word has it that Maris will hypnotize nosy Jane (Rachael Taylor) and send her back in time to 1927, according to TV Guide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here