*Birthday girl Whoopi Goldberg has a guest spot on the Dec. 2 episode of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” the freshman drama starring Vanessa Williams.
Goldberg will play Maris Elder, “a mysterious resident of the Drake who helps Jane unlock the secret of the building’s true evil origins,” says exec producer David Wilcox. “Whoopi’s an incredible actor, so when we heard that she was a horror fan, we wrote the role for her.”
Word has it that Maris will hypnotize nosy Jane (Rachael Taylor) and send her back in time to 1927, according to TV Guide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here