*Birthday girl Whoopi Goldberg has a guest spot on the Dec. 2 episode of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” the freshman drama starring Vanessa Williams.
Goldberg will play Maris Elder, “a mysterious resident of the Drake who helps Jane unlock the secret of the building’s true evil origins,” says exec producer David Wilcox. “Whoopi’s an incredible actor, so when we heard that she was a horror fan, we wrote the role for her.”
Word has it that Maris will hypnotize nosy Jane (Rachael Taylor) and send her back in time to 1927, according to TV Guide.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here