*Birthday girl Whoopi Goldberg has a guest spot on the Dec. 2 episode of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” the freshman drama starring Vanessa Williams.
Goldberg will play Maris Elder, “a mysterious resident of the Drake who helps Jane unlock the secret of the building’s true evil origins,” says exec producer David Wilcox. “Whoopi’s an incredible actor, so when we heard that she was a horror fan, we wrote the role for her.”
Word has it that Maris will hypnotize nosy Jane (Rachael Taylor) and send her back in time to 1927, according to TV Guide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here