In a recent interview with In Touch, the reality television star reveals the drama was too much for her after a while.
“I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk,” she says. “I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Kim quit the show in the middle of the season; after hanging with the girls during a trip to Anguilla, a Caribbean island. There, Cynthia Bailey renewed her vows, but something started to go wrong. The fires from hell came to claim Kim’s moment in paradise.
“They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go,” she explains. “Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”
Sit tight, though; every side of the story will be told on the Dec. 2 episode, and know that it’s going to be a hot mess, especially with NeNe’s beef with Kim.
Tune in at 9 pm on Bravo.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here