In a recent interview with In Touch, the reality television star reveals the drama was too much for her after a while.
“I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk,” she says. “I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Kim quit the show in the middle of the season; after hanging with the girls during a trip to Anguilla, a Caribbean island. There, Cynthia Bailey renewed her vows, but something started to go wrong. The fires from hell came to claim Kim’s moment in paradise.
“They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go,” she explains. “Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”
Sit tight, though; every side of the story will be told on the Dec. 2 episode, and know that it’s going to be a hot mess, especially with NeNe’s beef with Kim.
Tune in at 9 pm on Bravo.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here