In a recent interview with In Touch, the reality television star reveals the drama was too much for her after a while.
“I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk,” she says. “I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Kim quit the show in the middle of the season; after hanging with the girls during a trip to Anguilla, a Caribbean island. There, Cynthia Bailey renewed her vows, but something started to go wrong. The fires from hell came to claim Kim’s moment in paradise.
“They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go,” she explains. “Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”
Sit tight, though; every side of the story will be told on the Dec. 2 episode, and know that it’s going to be a hot mess, especially with NeNe’s beef with Kim.
Tune in at 9 pm on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here