In a recent interview with In Touch, the reality television star reveals the drama was too much for her after a while.
“I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk,” she says. “I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Kim quit the show in the middle of the season; after hanging with the girls during a trip to Anguilla, a Caribbean island. There, Cynthia Bailey renewed her vows, but something started to go wrong. The fires from hell came to claim Kim’s moment in paradise.
“They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go,” she explains. “Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”
Sit tight, though; every side of the story will be told on the Dec. 2 episode, and know that it’s going to be a hot mess, especially with NeNe’s beef with Kim.
Tune in at 9 pm on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Tanya Hart Elected Co-chair of The Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here