In a recent interview with In Touch, the reality television star reveals the drama was too much for her after a while.
“I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk,” she says. “I’ve taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me.”
Kim quit the show in the middle of the season; after hanging with the girls during a trip to Anguilla, a Caribbean island. There, Cynthia Bailey renewed her vows, but something started to go wrong. The fires from hell came to claim Kim’s moment in paradise.
“They couldn’t understand why I couldn’t go,” she explains. “Fighting is what we’re known for, but I’ve never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It’s not one life you’re dealing with, it’s two.”
Sit tight, though; every side of the story will be told on the Dec. 2 episode, and know that it’s going to be a hot mess, especially with NeNe’s beef with Kim.
Tune in at 9 pm on Bravo.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here