*While we wait for the Trayvon Martin case to begin, both families involved must be sitting on pins and needles worried about the outcome.
But wait! Is that Zimmerman over there signing autographs?
Yep! George Zimmerman is out signing his autograph for a long line of … well, no one that’s lining up anyway.
He’s taking it upon himself to thank all those who have given money to his defense fund, according to Yahoo! News.
He’s probably hoping to wrangle more money out of those donors and bring attention to his defense fund deficit.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here