*While we wait for the Trayvon Martin case to begin, both families involved must be sitting on pins and needles worried about the outcome.
But wait! Is that Zimmerman over there signing autographs?
Yep! George Zimmerman is out signing his autograph for a long line of … well, no one that’s lining up anyway.
He’s taking it upon himself to thank all those who have given money to his defense fund, according to Yahoo! News.
He’s probably hoping to wrangle more money out of those donors and bring attention to his defense fund deficit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here