*Actor Dulé Hill, star of USA Network’s “Psych,” has filed for legal separation from his wife, actress Nicole Lyn, 34. The couple wed in July 2004 and have apparently been separated since their eight-year anniversary this year.
With ‘irreconcilable differences’ being cited in the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the 37-year-old actor and his wife reportedly have no children.
Lyn-whose mother is Jamaican and father, Chinese and Caucasian, is best known for her role on “Student Bodies,” a Canadian teen comedy series.
Nicole is also a deejay who performs under the name Ms. Nix.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here