*Actor Dulé Hill, star of USA Network’s “Psych,” has filed for legal separation from his wife, actress Nicole Lyn, 34. The couple wed in July 2004 and have apparently been separated since their eight-year anniversary this year.
With ‘irreconcilable differences’ being cited in the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the 37-year-old actor and his wife reportedly have no children.
Lyn-whose mother is Jamaican and father, Chinese and Caucasian, is best known for her role on “Student Bodies,” a Canadian teen comedy series.
Nicole is also a deejay who performs under the name Ms. Nix.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here