*Actor Dulé Hill, star of USA Network’s “Psych,” has filed for legal separation from his wife, actress Nicole Lyn, 34. The couple wed in July 2004 and have apparently been separated since their eight-year anniversary this year.
With ‘irreconcilable differences’ being cited in the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the 37-year-old actor and his wife reportedly have no children.
Lyn-whose mother is Jamaican and father, Chinese and Caucasian, is best known for her role on “Student Bodies,” a Canadian teen comedy series.
Nicole is also a deejay who performs under the name Ms. Nix.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here