*Actor Dulé Hill, star of USA Network’s “Psych,” has filed for legal separation from his wife, actress Nicole Lyn, 34. The couple wed in July 2004 and have apparently been separated since their eight-year anniversary this year.
With ‘irreconcilable differences’ being cited in the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the 37-year-old actor and his wife reportedly have no children.
Lyn-whose mother is Jamaican and father, Chinese and Caucasian, is best known for her role on “Student Bodies,” a Canadian teen comedy series.
Nicole is also a deejay who performs under the name Ms. Nix.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here