Yep, so much for living large, Allen Iverson.
Well, actually we’re presuming the days of living large are over for the former NBA star.
What we do know, courtesy of TMZ, is that Mr. Iverson is on the verge of losing his big ol’ Atlanta mansion because the bank that’s holding the loan is gearing up to sell the house at auction next week.
Iverson purchased the home back in 2010 for $4.5 million — but according to official records, he defaulted on his mortgage and the bank foreclosed. Now, the home is set to be sold at auction on December 4th … along with all the crap inside.
Iverson’s currently going through a nasty divorce with his estranged wife, and he’s famously been dealing with money problems … including a nearly-million-dollar debt to a Georgia jeweler.
A.I. still has a chance to save it if he comes up with the cash before auction time … but the clock’s ticking … fast.
Calls to Iverson’s camp weren’t returned.
Check out the mansion:
See more pics at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here