Yep, so much for living large, Allen Iverson.
Well, actually we’re presuming the days of living large are over for the former NBA star.
What we do know, courtesy of TMZ, is that Mr. Iverson is on the verge of losing his big ol’ Atlanta mansion because the bank that’s holding the loan is gearing up to sell the house at auction next week.
Iverson purchased the home back in 2010 for $4.5 million — but according to official records, he defaulted on his mortgage and the bank foreclosed. Now, the home is set to be sold at auction on December 4th … along with all the crap inside.
Iverson’s currently going through a nasty divorce with his estranged wife, and he’s famously been dealing with money problems … including a nearly-million-dollar debt to a Georgia jeweler.
A.I. still has a chance to save it if he comes up with the cash before auction time … but the clock’s ticking … fast.
Calls to Iverson’s camp weren’t returned.
Check out the mansion:
See more pics at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here