Yep, so much for living large, Allen Iverson.
Well, actually we’re presuming the days of living large are over for the former NBA star.
What we do know, courtesy of TMZ, is that Mr. Iverson is on the verge of losing his big ol’ Atlanta mansion because the bank that’s holding the loan is gearing up to sell the house at auction next week.
Iverson purchased the home back in 2010 for $4.5 million — but according to official records, he defaulted on his mortgage and the bank foreclosed. Now, the home is set to be sold at auction on December 4th … along with all the crap inside.
Iverson’s currently going through a nasty divorce with his estranged wife, and he’s famously been dealing with money problems … including a nearly-million-dollar debt to a Georgia jeweler.
A.I. still has a chance to save it if he comes up with the cash before auction time … but the clock’s ticking … fast.
Calls to Iverson’s camp weren’t returned.
Check out the mansion:
See more pics at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here