But the former NBA star is living a lifestyle way beyond his means, spending $358,376.66 a month according to an entertainment watchdog website.
TMZ reports that more than $125,000 of his money is going toward paying off several creditors, including his jeweler and mortgages. And his Atlanta home is going to be auctioned off soon.
His spending is more than out of control. He spends $10,000 on clothing each month, along with $5,000 on entertainment and another $5,000 at restaurants.
Iverson made more than $150 million during his NBA career, but at the end of each month, he falls almost $300,000 further into debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here