But the former NBA star is living a lifestyle way beyond his means, spending $358,376.66 a month according to an entertainment watchdog website.
TMZ reports that more than $125,000 of his money is going toward paying off several creditors, including his jeweler and mortgages. And his Atlanta home is going to be auctioned off soon.
His spending is more than out of control. He spends $10,000 on clothing each month, along with $5,000 on entertainment and another $5,000 at restaurants.
Iverson made more than $150 million during his NBA career, but at the end of each month, he falls almost $300,000 further into debt.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here