But the former NBA star is living a lifestyle way beyond his means, spending $358,376.66 a month according to an entertainment watchdog website.
TMZ reports that more than $125,000 of his money is going toward paying off several creditors, including his jeweler and mortgages. And his Atlanta home is going to be auctioned off soon.
His spending is more than out of control. He spends $10,000 on clothing each month, along with $5,000 on entertainment and another $5,000 at restaurants.
Iverson made more than $150 million during his NBA career, but at the end of each month, he falls almost $300,000 further into debt.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here