But the former NBA star is living a lifestyle way beyond his means, spending $358,376.66 a month according to an entertainment watchdog website.
TMZ reports that more than $125,000 of his money is going toward paying off several creditors, including his jeweler and mortgages. And his Atlanta home is going to be auctioned off soon.
His spending is more than out of control. He spends $10,000 on clothing each month, along with $5,000 on entertainment and another $5,000 at restaurants.
Iverson made more than $150 million during his NBA career, but at the end of each month, he falls almost $300,000 further into debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here