But the former NBA star is living a lifestyle way beyond his means, spending $358,376.66 a month according to an entertainment watchdog website.
TMZ reports that more than $125,000 of his money is going toward paying off several creditors, including his jeweler and mortgages. And his Atlanta home is going to be auctioned off soon.
His spending is more than out of control. He spends $10,000 on clothing each month, along with $5,000 on entertainment and another $5,000 at restaurants.
Iverson made more than $150 million during his NBA career, but at the end of each month, he falls almost $300,000 further into debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here